Reviews for Nessie's Mix
Marisa chapter 2 . 9/14
are you going to continue this story? it's good
Percabeth102460003 chapter 2 . 4/30
ooohhhhhh
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Keep writing uuuuuuugh
Ciera chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
These two are so adorable! The way you write them is perfect! They're still innocent but amazingly loyal and sexy. I LOVE IT! I only hope you continue on in the future of sharing your stories of them with us. Awesome!
TheSilentPrincess chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I REALLY love this story! I think you've did Nessie and Jake perfectly and the song thing is a really good idea. Im so glad i decided to read this!
Tagay2 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Cute! More please :-)
Sui Juris chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Great story. Cant wait to read more.
KristenStewurt chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Amazing as usual :)
ladylioness chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was so happy to read another story from u. I think ur a great writer. I Judy finished HoM for the 4x. I was thinking bout the playlist as I was reading; I thought. About several of fav songs with some of the scenes. "You" byLloyd walmart girls scene, "S&M" by. Rihanna for nessie's 1 smack on the behind, and "no air" by Jordin Sparks just because it reminds me of them.
MissNAJones chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Yaaaay I've been looking forward to this for a while now :-) I like the way you've set it out, each chapter with its own song. Really goes well with the end of chapter 1: "I'm waiting". This was so adorable, the idea of Jake watching Nessie shower and sing is too cute! And I most definitely wasn't complaining with the teasing end ;-)
BlackImprint chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I'm so glad you updated this story! After reading the first chapter a while ago, I had been wondering how you'd do the songs on the playlist, and I have to say the vignettes idea is wonderful! Loved this chapter-though I think it's pretty much impossible for me not to love anything you write! :) I also love how this Jake and Nessie interact, so full of life and love. Keep up the great work!
pudget12 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I have to admit I am very team Edward and don't normally pay much attention to Jacob stories. But, this is wonderful I am so loving it! Looking forward to a long play list on Jake's ipod -)

Kelly

perhaps a song by Crystal Gayle "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue"...
MoonTwilightStar chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
aw man you had to end it there? Keep up the good work!
edwardisaputz chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I don't remember reading the first chapter to this so I went back and read it. Having done so I think you should either do a brief paragraph of Nessie's reaction at the end or have inbetween-the-song chapters with the reaction. That way we can tie it in with the first chapter. Otherwise it will just be a series of shorts with nothing to tie them together, in my opinion anyway. As per usual, excellent writing. You just keep getting better at your craft. Look forward to more. Peace-Bob
luv4jake chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Aw I loved it. I can't wait for more. Until next time. The cute and funny levels were at an all time high and I love it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »