Reviews for Love
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Wow, short but incredibly powerful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
touched mah heart
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Aww... :( Poor Naruto. Although I can see where the Sandaime is coming from. However, if Naruto just *behaved*, like calling the Sandaime not the "Old Man" but the "Sandaime", and not...systematically destroying his office, then he'd generally be more liked, in a sense. The Sandaime would feel even guiltier blaming a child who was obedient and respectful, having done nothing wrong.

Anyway. Your stories are SO good, even if some of them are so short - you can fit huge meanings into just a couple of sentences! Keep writing!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
There's no such thing as a perfect love
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Because some things just can't be forgiven, and pretending is the only real possibility.
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
As the Uchiha massacre showed, the Sandaime was only human and what we saw of him was through the older Naruto's (who as we later found out repressed all bad thoughts he had) rose tinted view.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Bittersweet and angsty. Not my favourite type of story, but it was well thought out and well written.

Thanks for sharing.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Addster chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Damn, that's tragic. But I loved it. Short and to the point, excellent.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww...short, simple, good, and bittersweet.
DanielWay chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Latest manga chapters show that Yashamaru actually loved Gaara and only said what he did due to orders from Gaara's dad...
Random-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i got the chills from this. As always, awesome job, great spelling and formatting.
omuse chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Please, please let me give Naruto a hug!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That's so sad but I really see this being canon.