Reviews for Chickenzilla
redmoon46 chapter 18 . 6/11
This is awesome. I aways come back to read this when I need a good laugh. I hope you find the inspiration the finish writing it so I can enjoy more of it.
Hatten chapter 18 . 5/24
I LOVE YOUR BRAIN!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 18 . 4/20
A chicken egg, a chicken, a snake, and a toad... That egg is going to turn out to be a basilisk egg, isn't it.
ranoshi chapter 18 . 3/26
Manda receiving congratulations from the Toads was neat. I like how Naruto will be making his new 'brother' Shisui. I hope you made doing well with school and look forward to when you pick up the story again. Thanks for writing :-)
ranoshi chapter 17 . 3/26
Ah, so Manda has set out to screw the chicken.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 3/26
Fugaku breaking a run for it made me laugh.
ranoshi chapter 14 . 3/26
Fugaku seems like keep messing up when it comes to Sasuke lol I hope he gets Sasuke back safely.
ranoshi chapter 13 . 3/26
( Naruto had come to stay with them at her insistence after she'd learned that Naruto had learned about the masked man's plot when the man had lured Naruto to the Nakano shrine with the promise of candy, apparently planning on dragging Naruto into the bushes to molest him after he was finished threatening Itachi. )
I really like your use of Mikoto's POV, she seems like a nice and normal mom. Bawk's love for Naruto brings a tear to my eye.

( Why this particular misunderstanding about his sexual preferences kept happening, he did not know.)
It is because you keep offering candy to children so they would follow you D:
ranoshi chapter 12 . 3/26
( The old man moved towards the bushes and indicated that he should follow.
That's it. Candy or no candy, he was gone.)
I am glad Naruto is aware of stranger danger. Shisui ;_;
ranoshi chapter 11 . 3/26
(It seemed that he'd misjudged the child.
"Dad, why is the kitchen orange?"
Perhaps not.)
He still hoped you mister! I never noticed about the weasel thing, fascinating.
ranoshi chapter 10 . 3/26
Way to go Shisui! That jerk totally deserved a beat down :D Also yay to Sasuke being on better terms with Naruto.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 3/26
I like how Hiruzen handled Naruto's giant chicken situation and how Iwa doesn't look like they will be a danger to Naruto in the near future :)
ranoshi chapter 6 . 3/26
Kabuto seems like a hard worker who actually does his work versus pawning it off to other people, good guy lol
ranoshi chapter 5 . 3/26
("His imaginary friend wants to eat our clan!" Sasuke replied.
Fugaku choked on his rice, and Itachi came to the rescue. Itachi was always such a helpful child...
Fugaku started choking once more, when Sasuke informed the family that the Uzumaki child's "Imaginary friend" was a gigantic orange "Bunny rabbit". Itachi couldn't help him this time as he was choking too. Little Sasuke raced over to pound his brother on the back while she went and rescued her husband.)
What a cute and hilarious glimpse into their family dynamics. Also your portrayal of the clan is hilarious. Yay to Naruto gaining protection and Fugaku taking passive agressive revenge on members of the clan he doesn't like makes him a more likeable character lol
ranoshi chapter 3 . 3/26
(You sat on them and kept them warm when it was cold.) This made me smile. Instant adoption :D!