Reviews for Chickenzilla
Oharu chicken chapter 18 . 8/14
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS I LOVE IT
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 7/5
OMG... So, Cockatrice, anyone? Or else, some kind of super-saiyan, Orange-and-green, burning acid-mist spraying, Black Chocobo?

That's funny as hell... I do hope your plot bunny starts running circles around this story again. If not, I still enjoyed the 18 chapters of madcap mayhem and reality-breaking Uzumaki-ness.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 7/5
Ahahhahahhahahahaha... This is hilarious. And adorable. And really, fanfiction is so addictive for a reason. The laughs, and the deep amusement that comes of bizarre circumstances that occur to equally bizarre yet endearing characters.
Arkeen chapter 18 . 6/26
This reminds me of a basilisk for some reason. I actually had to read it two times before I got it but that's probably because the sleep deprivation. Oh well.
So, Manda's now the father of a Cockatrice?
sinisterdevil chapter 18 . 4/30
haha screw the chicken! omg please update! I wanna see (read) the chicken/snake hybrid. and the part about manda and sage's eldest son being 'involved' when they were young was hilarious. thanks for this fic
Alsheon chapter 18 . 4/4
At first i didn't understand orochimaru's part in ch17. Then when i read the ch18, i was like 'wait, what? Manda fell in love with Bawk then? Why he sounds so... Unlikely? . and then i read the review then proceed to laugh out loud, omfg how can i didn't saw it!? 'Screw the chicken!' lol
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/23
Great chapter and plot
Ntraveler chapter 18 . 2/25
(Laughing like crazy) please continue this I beg you
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 18 . 2/3
Hahahahahaha Awesome story
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 17 . 2/3
Hahahahahahhaahaha oh no you didn't lol
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 2/3
Naruto Honey that's not a rabbit. Haha
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 2/3
Awe cute
Lydia-Hood chapter 18 . 2/1
Its a shame this story was never continued it was a pretty awesome story.
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 12/8/2015