Reviews for Chickenzilla
inspired-by-Dream chapter 18 . 11/28
every chapter is such a joyride. Just too adorable and too funny. Gosh I just can't... this is just too awesome. And Naruto's gonna have an unconventional little sibling and OMG IS GONNA BE A BASILISK YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 18 . 10/19
I laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt and yet I can't stop smiling
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 18 . 8/29
This story Is wonderful and It's hilarious. When will the next chapter release?.
Chaos The True Kage of Lyoko chapter 18 . 8/8
HOLY CHAOS!
Zlatka chapter 18 . 8/2
OMG ;D amazing...
redmoon46 chapter 18 . 6/11
This is awesome. I aways come back to read this when I need a good laugh. I hope you find the inspiration the finish writing it so I can enjoy more of it.
Hatten chapter 18 . 5/24
I LOVE YOUR BRAIN!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 18 . 4/20
A chicken egg, a chicken, a snake, and a toad... That egg is going to turn out to be a basilisk egg, isn't it.
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 3/26
Manda receiving congratulations from the Toads was neat. I like how Naruto will be making his new 'brother' Shisui. I hope you made doing well with school and look forward to when you pick up the story again. Thanks for writing :-)
bartlettpear chapter 17 . 3/26
Ah, so Manda has set out to screw the chicken.
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 3/26
Fugaku breaking a run for it made me laugh.
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 3/26
Fugaku seems like keep messing up when it comes to Sasuke lol I hope he gets Sasuke back safely.
bartlettpear chapter 13 . 3/26
( Naruto had come to stay with them at her insistence after she'd learned that Naruto had learned about the masked man's plot when the man had lured Naruto to the Nakano shrine with the promise of candy, apparently planning on dragging Naruto into the bushes to molest him after he was finished threatening Itachi. )
I really like your use of Mikoto's POV, she seems like a nice and normal mom. Bawk's love for Naruto brings a tear to my eye.

( Why this particular misunderstanding about his sexual preferences kept happening, he did not know.)
It is because you keep offering candy to children so they would follow you D:
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 3/26
( The old man moved towards the bushes and indicated that he should follow.
That's it. Candy or no candy, he was gone.)
I am glad Naruto is aware of stranger danger. Shisui ;_;
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 3/26
(It seemed that he'd misjudged the child.
"Dad, why is the kitchen orange?"
Perhaps not.)
He still hoped you mister! I never noticed about the weasel thing, fascinating.