Reviews for Unrestrained
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
wow. this is really pretty just to even look at, and the emotions came off so well with very few words. i like it.
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sorry for taking so long to review your story on Review Tag! I forgot all about it.

Although Remus/Sirius is kinda my OTP, I was interested in how someone would make this pairing work so I decided to read it. I think you were able to make it work very well. I could feel Petunia's split feelings because she doesn't want to like anything to do with magic, but everyone knows there's something about Sirius that's irresistible(lol).

I really loved the part where Petunia sees him on the news. I never considered that she might have known who he was in PoA, but it's really good idea.

"&& for once &&

she feltclose

to her nephew"

The ending definitely had to be my favorite part, though. Harry went back to Privet Drive grieving over Sirius and I could see her feeling some of the same pain he was.

Great work!

-Morghen
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
okay, seriously. this has to be *the best* crack pairing story i've ever read. i mean... gorgeous. you might just have me converted to petuniasirius. :)
hyknight2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING POETRY!
dreamer girl134 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was...amazing. It was touching and unique. I loved it. Excellent work.
currents chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Holy crack.

Erin this teh boss. I lovelovelovelove it! I know SiriPetunia is kinda wierd, but god you got it perfectly :D:D

Thanks so much, darling :)

Love from,