Reviews for Back to You
murphycat chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Love the explanations. It's adult and realistic. People are complicated and sometimes simple decisions are not, although obvious to others. Oh, dear. Hindsight is 20/20.
murphycat chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Hahha. Like that ending
murphycat chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I like that last part. "he didn't have the courage to just make his case to her." That's a good line. This is the first time that I've read this. It's good.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Good ending , satisfying
Marty chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I loved your whole story! M
Animaltalker chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was retreading this today and couldn't remember if I ever sent in a review to say how much I live your Perey & Della stories . I can never get enough
razraz chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Humming - great description. "Oh I have but a little planning rarely gets in the way" - perfect Della

"The first weekend she didn't come." - nice angst.

"Always so quiet when she disapproved or tried to give him space." - and he is not quite sure which one is which - love it. This is a great line

"delivered to Denver to settle a case long filed away..." take that Laura!

Most unfavourite line "What more was there to say?"

Well - you could have stretched the couch scene out way longer - and the wedding night! Oh I also loved the "her sigh mixed with a squeal."'

Thanks for your story. Raz
EastEnder chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Thank you so much for that. I loved that story and how you have explained a lot of my unanswered questions after the end of "Lost Love". It is good to read stories of the older Della and Perry although you have to know the younger couple in order to understand the older.
Michelle Weiner chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
My favorite line from this chapter..."She is different around Perry" his father used to tell him,"together they can face any storm."

Truer words were never spoken :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Another great last line! This was such a sweet story. Good work!

Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Sighhhhh...

Good fluff! :D

Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Lots of wonderful images in this chapter. I can almost feel his tiredness, and hers.

Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
"No matter how often I think otherwise, I know nothing about Della Street."

That has to be one of my all-time, favorite lines. Great stuff!

marcho chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Loved this! I really like how you made it seem like Perry was the reluctant one all those years, being concerned that Della would never be happy as a "housewife, ." I loved Della's proposal, and thought the wedding was just perfect for those two. I could say so much more, but, I definitely will re-read this story again and again. Keep writing, you're doing a fantastic job with my favorite TV couple!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ahhhh, lovely.

I think this might be my favorite of your stories so far. I love the subtle understated way you show the "riot" of emotions in Della's understated actions. And the ending is just perfect. Well done!