Reviews for Molten
I LOVE THE BEGINNING! I found it funny... Just like oh cool the story starts lalalala SEX TOYS.. ;)
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 6/18
Nice. Great fanfic and now I am obsessed with this idea.
Crow22 chapter 1 . 1/17
Loved it! Its one of those stories hiding amongst the over played, similar fics. Charming. Makes it gold in comparison sometimes lol
Wow chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Just, wow.
AOBZ chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
ughhhh hot. thoroughly enjoyed this! I'm watching X-Men as we speak... going to have trouble watching them now lol
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I loved this! It was super duper hot. Seriously, this was really good.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

nighttheraven chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
*u* I love this paring cause this could happen. Thank you for making my dreams come true #heart#

[Sorry! Logged in with the wrong person]
azfaerydust chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
*u* I love this paring cause this could happen. Thank you for making my dreams come true 3
jinx1435 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OMG, this story is incredibly hot! please tell me your going to write like a sequel or something because you write smut perfectly :)
Fieke1993 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Haha, this is brilliant, funny & sexy at the same time! Thanks for sharing your mind :D
Ricano chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awesome!
glass-bottles chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I didn't realize I was holding my breath since the... *scene* began. My lungs hurt, lol. You write incredible smut. That is all. *passes out*
meakamaxwell chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Super HOT love metal toys with eric and charles
SlashFanatic1996 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 0-0 OoO

(falls to the floor dies from massive body convulsions & shivers & the image of metal sex toys with Charles & Erik)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was amazing! Love it!