Reviews for Flying Lessons
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Oh my god, that was EPIC. It also has the same tone as the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I have the audio recording, by Douglas Adams himself no less. Pure hilarity, with just the right touch of believability, well, for Merlin anyway

And do check out Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, if you haven't already. Also by Adams, and just as funny!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Poor Uther.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Lol if only it were that easy. Seriously, if all it took was being distracted while falling I would have been flying years ago, I've taken more than enough tumbles with distractions on the way down to be a pro...
MerLocked chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I'm just crying with laughter over here!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012 I want to try that. It isn't logical, but I wanna try!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
loved the last bit
MysticDew chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I think I'm going insane, at least my family thinks so, because I have been walking around after reading this and bursting into laughter every other minute. Great story!
Dream Theme chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh gods! I love you!
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I loved it! Douglas Adams is awesome. I loved the end as well. Brilliantly done!
Lea Redfire chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Tee hee;)
AkashaV chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh man, that just made my day :-D
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This actually made me laugh at loud. The way you wrote this was great, very different from your usual style it seemed :D yay
prettycoolispose chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Omg, that just made my day! You gotta love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. When i first read that page my sister wanted to know why I was jumping at the ground. Lolz, I can totally see Merlin doing that.

May the force be wsiht you

Canon Corruptor chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
The ending was flawless, your premise hilarious. Great job!
Melpomine chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Great story, but what, if I may ask, is a 'genital swoop?'