Reviews for Whispering Your Name
sash queen of the jungle chapter 111 . 9/25/2011
Ironic how the conversation of children was brought up with simon and Kim and not galex. Would gene want children? Is there still time? Why have they suddenly stopped having safe sex? Brillant as usual. Can't wait to read more.
MorganaNK chapter 112 . 9/24/2011
Oooh, methinks that maybe there's a giant cliff ahead...

I have really loved this story, the humour, the angst, everything has worked perfectly and given the reader one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Emotions have been stirred, tears have been cried, ribs have almost been broken and hyperventilation has happened on more than one occasion.

Thank you for this epic of outstanding quality. Thank you for the laughter, the sadness, the nail biting suspense. Every day I have looked forward to the chapter notifications, and devoured each offering, always wanting more.

Misty, it has been both an honour and pleasure to read your work. I look forward to your future stories, whenever you may share them.

Mo x

(Who will never again look at clams, sprouts, onions, little fishy biscuits, Noel Edmonds, lairy jumpers, Red Dwarf, the X Files, pizza, and Andrew Ridgeley in quite the same light)
oceancounty chapter 109 . 9/24/2011
Delightful! Simon as a humorless prat. Kim is totally charming, she's able to laugh at herself- quite a gift. Gene's ability to rationalize is very funny. Kudos.
oceancounty chapter 110 . 9/24/2011
Thanks the stars for that outcome- no devil's spawn. Lovely, intimate scene between Kim and Alex, very well crafted. Hard to believe it's almost over:(
MorganaNK chapter 110 . 9/23/2011
What a rollercoaster ride those two chapters were... Phew, I am exhausted just reading them. I really felt Alex and Kim's anxiety... kudos on a job well done.

SPROUTS!

;o)

oceancounty chapter 108 . 9/23/2011
Ominous to say the least! Nightmares, notebooks, anxiety- so much for Christmas cheer :) Great writing as always but most unsettling, methinks they need to live in the moment.
Fenella Church chapter 108 . 9/23/2011
Arse juggling? my mind is boggling! Unsettling times for all of them but it makes great reading :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 108 . 9/22/2011
Just those words that got to me ' I miss you too'. Are simon and Robin ever going to be reunited?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 107 . 9/22/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and feel so sorry or Alex as she has admitted now that her descision has been made and she chooses gene and wants to stay here. Gene always being gene trying in his little way to reassure her but aswell as secretly being concerned. I think she would be safely linked and tied down to genes world if she was to have a little hunt:) ... Can't wait for more
MorganaNK chapter 108 . 9/22/2011
First of all; feel better soon x

Wow, those two chapters gave me a lot to think about... Bleeding worlds possibly becoming colliding ones; more crossovers than Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Series... Definitely food for thought.

You take care of yourself... and lay off the clams/sprouts/little fishy biscuits*

* Delete as applicable

oceancounty chapter 106 . 9/22/2011
Beautiful and haunting chapters that co-mingle joy and sadness, certainty and anxiety, relief and fear- really well done. More questions than answers, rather like the chicken and the egg scenario. Oh but I do love that song, I want to make a batch of Whispering inspired Christmas cookies at this point! I just need a jumper cutter :)
MorganaNK chapter 106 . 9/21/2011
That was just... *tries to swallow lump in her throat*

Another two chapters that tugged at the heartstrings... pure poetry

You have an amazing gift; one that I am glad you decided to share with us, and one that I am glad I stumbled across.

"Clams, dolphin nose potatoes, little fishy biscuits, and onions with no shame... But nothing comes close to those sprouts - let me hear you raise a cheer in their name..."

It's got No1 in the charts and Ridgeley revival written all over it - plus you get a free Shoeboy jumper with every copy!

sash queen of the jungle chapter 106 . 9/21/2011
Ha so gene was a good boy and got buzz lightyear from Santa! Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 105 . 9/21/2011
I miss Robin too and wish he was with simon and the gag.
oceancounty chapter 104 . 9/21/2011
Excellent chapters. Warm, sensitive and thought provoking. Poor Simon, he's being left by the wayside in the survival stakes. Gotta love Gene's revenge- they both deserve it:)
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »