Reviews for Whispering Your Name
sash queen of the jungle chapter 113 . 9/25/2011
Wonderful chapter. I was amazed by genes honesty. I was begging for him to say that he was going to anchor her to his world by trying for a baby. Well I know I was asking for a lot and realise that gene would not do that. But him asking her to stay was really moving. Can't wait for more
jointhehunt chapter 114 . 9/25/2011
I can't believe this is over! But I'm SO glad you're writing more! Knowing there was going to be an update to this every night has kept me sane over the crazy time of moving away from home and starting university, my 'constant' if you like, so thank-you so much for writing this! Can't wait for the next part! And YOU deserve a medal for writing this much for us 3
MorganaNK chapter 114 . 9/25/2011
Beautiful and creepy... and I was right about the cliff!

Misty - there are not enough words on the planet to do both you and this fic justice, so I will refer you to last night's review and just add - you rock!

Are we going to see Keats and Andrew Ridgeley partake of done cucumber torture in the sequels... I do hope so!

Take care and keep well

Mo x

(Who is now going to have beard model nightmares!)
rantandrumour chapter 114 . 9/25/2011
Can I just say, I don't know what I'm going to do without the two a day updates? I figured out the time you updated, and would check my email right around that time every single day so I could read the next chapter in the saga and now it's over! And I have to wait! I hope you update soon, or you may have a riot on your hands, but it won't be about razors!
oceancounty chapter 112 . 9/25/2011
The end is nigh and what a thoughtful, intriguing journey it has been. It's not over until the ink is dry and one wonders what the epilogues will unveil. Secrets are best revealed and for every ending there is a beginning. Forgive the cliche but to quote Pope "Good writing is like a window pane," from the start of your quadrilogy the window as been wide open. Kudos.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 112 . 9/25/2011
Loved simOns revenge on gene. But how cruel are you? Who was the vegetable on the hospital bed? There is going to be a sequel isn't there? You can't just leave me hanging. Thanks for all your hard work.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 111 . 9/25/2011
Ironic how the conversation of children was brought up with simon and Kim and not galex. Would gene want children? Is there still time? Why have they suddenly stopped having safe sex? Brillant as usual. Can't wait to read more.
MorganaNK chapter 112 . 9/24/2011
Oooh, methinks that maybe there's a giant cliff ahead...

I have really loved this story, the humour, the angst, everything has worked perfectly and given the reader one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Emotions have been stirred, tears have been cried, ribs have almost been broken and hyperventilation has happened on more than one occasion.

Thank you for this epic of outstanding quality. Thank you for the laughter, the sadness, the nail biting suspense. Every day I have looked forward to the chapter notifications, and devoured each offering, always wanting more.

Misty, it has been both an honour and pleasure to read your work. I look forward to your future stories, whenever you may share them.

Mo x

(Who will never again look at clams, sprouts, onions, little fishy biscuits, Noel Edmonds, lairy jumpers, Red Dwarf, the X Files, pizza, and Andrew Ridgeley in quite the same light)
oceancounty chapter 109 . 9/24/2011
Delightful! Simon as a humorless prat. Kim is totally charming, she's able to laugh at herself- quite a gift. Gene's ability to rationalize is very funny. Kudos.
oceancounty chapter 110 . 9/24/2011
Thanks the stars for that outcome- no devil's spawn. Lovely, intimate scene between Kim and Alex, very well crafted. Hard to believe it's almost over:(
MorganaNK chapter 110 . 9/23/2011
What a rollercoaster ride those two chapters were... Phew, I am exhausted just reading them. I really felt Alex and Kim's anxiety... kudos on a job well done.

SPROUTS!

;o)

oceancounty chapter 108 . 9/23/2011
Ominous to say the least! Nightmares, notebooks, anxiety- so much for Christmas cheer :) Great writing as always but most unsettling, methinks they need to live in the moment.
Fenella Church chapter 108 . 9/23/2011
Arse juggling? my mind is boggling! Unsettling times for all of them but it makes great reading :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 108 . 9/22/2011
Just those words that got to me ' I miss you too'. Are simon and Robin ever going to be reunited?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 107 . 9/22/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and feel so sorry or Alex as she has admitted now that her descision has been made and she chooses gene and wants to stay here. Gene always being gene trying in his little way to reassure her but aswell as secretly being concerned. I think she would be safely linked and tied down to genes world if she was to have a little hunt:) ... Can't wait for more
334 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »