Reviews for Ripples in the Water
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Aww, Krupke is pretty much the closest thing to a confidante that Schrank has, isn't he? Poor Schrank, he's clearly taxed, and it shows...

And I liked that Doc believed him. Not a huge deal, but still... nice.

But urgh, the guy coming in with the false claim... How awful!

Eee, the parking lot scene is awesome! I do hope you intend to expand on that angle, if not in this fic, then in another one.

But, eek, what a way to end it. Looking forward to more, at any rate!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
...Why do I picture Schrank with his hair all tousled and messed up in that first scene? Either way, poor Schrank, after hearing what Krupke had found out!

...And I would be scared of him coming in with that false pleasantness, too. Yikes.

Aww, I like Keaton. Nice of him to help Krupke defend Schrank. And Krupke pulling rank on Egmont was awesome.

The scene between Krupke and the captain was awesome, too, especially since the captain believes him. And him saying that Schrank had needed a friend... D'aaw.

And LOL, is the "grouchy woman wanting everyone and everything to shut up" who I think it is?

The last scene with Schrank and Ann was so powerful, particularly when he tells her she can still turn it around if she wants to. And Ann saying that she wants his help...
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great as usual no wonder I really admire you as I have reviewed before but now I have a desperet plea please finish the last in the ghost trilogy (Case Closed)I have read almost all your wonderful stories please please plea please finish the last in the ghost trilogy (Case Closed)I have read almost all your wonderful stories please please
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ooh, this is off to an incredible start already! Poor Schrank, seeing Ann like that! And yikes at her warning, too. I like how Krupke thinks there might be something in what she's saying, though.

And poor Schrank again-thinking about his failures. But, on the other hand, Krupke's absolutely right; Schrank did what was humanly possible. You can only help people so much; after that, you just have to let them go and let them mess up, if that's what they want.

And ooh, Bentley officer being frightened... Shades of what's to come? Eitehr way, it's off to an excellent start!