Reviews for A Touch of the Fingertips
ViolinMaroon chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
What the hell?! Rachel Berry even more evil than I thought! She isn't faerie! :/
How could she do that? Is she that oblivious crazy?! Didn't she think that she could accidentally touching fearie? *-*
Oh my my.. You really are selfish, Berry!
ViolinMaroon chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Why Rachel Berry?! :/
And gosh.. Why it's getting worse? It's so heart-breaking to see Kurt like that. He deserve happiness :(

But like always, I love this chapter! :)
ViolinMaroon chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I didn't expecting this chapter would be like this, but.. I think it makes sense. So, now they're in awkward stage :O

I hope everything will be better in the next chapters. I don't like it when they're like this :(
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
It's even sadder than the previous one! Whyyyy? :'((

But still, even though this story makes me cry like crazy.. I really love it :')
ViolinMaroon chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
This chapter is so heart-breaking..
They deserve to know that they love each other :'(
ViolinMaroon chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Why is it so emotional?! Most of the chapters! (No!) All of the chapters so far (which I'm sure it'll be so emotional till the very last chapter)! :')

It's painfully-beautiful and perfect, and.. and, it makes my eyes teary all the time :'D

Wait the second.. are you faerie? *-*
ViolinMaroon chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I'm crying! I'm crying! I'm crying! OMG! :'( :') :'D

. ! So, so beautiful it hurts! :')
I don't know, whether I feel happy or sad after they touched each other hands and hugged, and.. wow! This story is so perfectly-beautiful! :'D
ViolinMaroon chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I really, really enjoyed reading this chapter! It's so captivating! :)
And gosh.. this story is perfect! I love it! :D
ViolinMaroon chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Awww why Kurt doesn't 'touch' Blaine yet? :(

But well, at least now they could holding hand even though they have to wearing gloves :)
ViolinMaroon chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! :D
Actually, I wished Kurt would touching Blaine's hand by accident, but.. it didn't happen .'
ViolinMaroon chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
It's just me, or.. indeed, this chapter is so emotional? Because I was crying when I read it [and still] :'(

But welp! I'm glad that Kurt met with Blaine :'D
I hope Kurt will less sad and lonely in the next chapters..
ViolinMaroon chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Aww Kurt :(
Finn shouldn't do that to him..
It's not Kurt's fault that he's a faerie..

I hate it when Kurt feels sad and lonely :'(
ViolinMaroon chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
A very nice start! :)
Miss Carmilla chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
You're right, I didn't expect this at all, but it makes perfect sense.
Miss Carmilla chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Although this is a sad chapter, I had to laugh at Kurt's reaction to the suggestion of "Jingle Bell Rock". I've never liked that one either!
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »