Reviews for Determined Love
iHasRainbows chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Good good
spinkella chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Even if I don't really support twincest, I have to say that was pretty awesome! :D

I like Len's mischevous little trap there. XD
ninjabuuu chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Its cute even tho len is ttly ooc
orangesbananasandcottoncandy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ahhh... just what i needed to calm my feet... twincest between my favorite blonde haired, blue eyed, and sometimes not twins twins.

okay... well you know how it is.

person 1: Rin and Len are twins

person 2: no Rin and Len are mirror images.

ME: Oh just shut up and eat a banana. they can be whoever they want anyway awesome story. lalalala

oh yeah the winner of the twins or freaky mirror image thing is... ME! it was a unanamous vote or however you spell unanamous judge was...

ME! i is so happy.

your story is so uplifting funny and twinny that i had to review... i wonder if you thought the only reviewer was that max cullen person. well think again.

i wonder if i will ever write a fanfiction. :(

but i love ya to death and... i just sounded creepy there didn't i.

well anyway... Thank barnie, the creepy cussing purple dinasour that was worshiped by children every where, that your alive, healthy, and aware of vocaloid and fanfiction.

OBCC OBCC means oranges bananas and cottoncandy.
YouGiveMeWings chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I'm a total blonde, I just subscribed to your other story. But now I found this one too, and it's just as good! This is adorable and hysterical. So I think that I'm just going to subscribe to you as an author instead, keep up the great writing! :)