Reviews for I am Deaf
WrongLizard chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
I've only read to ch. 10 but I must say this is one of my favorite fanfics I've so far
Hazel2019 chapter 44 . 8/12/2015
Is it bad that I spent only 1 hour reading the whole thing? Awesome story!
SilverOverGold chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Ch:9 Aaaaaaahhh, Rin? How can you run to Len, if you're supposed to be handicapped?._.
BaconPancake's chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
Really great fanfic i loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
Hi, I have a question: How did Rin's dad tear her ears?
AngelKitty27 chapter 44 . 11/2/2014
AMAZING!
Behind and stuff chapter 44 . 5/17/2014
Absolutely a perfect fanfic
Behind and stuff chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
... So chap 26... What the hell it's began
Behind and stuff chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Okay I swear (only on chap 25) if this goes to the hells of hurt and pain... I'm gonna cry so much harder then I was in the beginning with her bro dying.
AllOutNinja chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
As soon as you mentioned "Kuo", I immediately thought of inFAMOUS
otaku6652 chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
this story was amazing, the plot was enticing and the characters tore at your emotions. but aside from all that, i feel that some criticism could help your writing.

first off, the chapters are short and could use some more description instead of just dialogue. both imagery and inner thoughts would be nice.

the sentences are a bit choppy, maybe use more commas in place of periods.

for future stories, lengthier chapters would be better. i usually aim for over 2000 per chapter, and spending a couple of days on one will give you time to both improve and add more.

slow down the pacing a bit to give us time to transition and absorb information.

don't over do things (Len carrying Rin like five times a chap for example)

updating very often is rather unnecessary in terms of gaining more views and follows/favs. the most popular days are usually Sundays, updating once a week or every few days when first publishing is enough.

these are just some minuscule corrections, remember that the most important thing is the storyline and summary which you did brilliantly!
RinxLenFangirl chapter 44 . 3/15/2014
That was the best fanfic... That I have ever read. I'm going to cry over this... I'm so sad I fimished all 44 chapters! MY GOD! YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE PERFECT! I can't thank you enough! You made my day! I couldn't put it down! X3 THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU! X333 RinxLenFangirl
AmuletAmu chapter 44 . 12/13/2013
AAAAWWWWWWWWWW TAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! TT O (SORRY MIED EMOTIONS AT THE MOMENT)
Guest chapter 44 . 12/5/2013
Awwww love the ending
iRen chapter 44 . 10/25/2013
I admire your story :] one of the longest and interesting story I like