Reviews for I am Deaf
Absolutely a perfect fanfic
Behind and stuff chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
... So chap 26... What the hell it's began
Behind and stuff chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Okay I swear (only on chap 25) if this goes to the hells of hurt and pain... I'm gonna cry so much harder then I was in the beginning with her bro dying.
AllOutNinja chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
As soon as you mentioned "Kuo", I immediately thought of inFAMOUS
otaku6652 chapter 44 . 4/8/2014
this story was amazing, the plot was enticing and the characters tore at your emotions. but aside from all that, i feel that some criticism could help your writing.

first off, the chapters are short and could use some more description instead of just dialogue. both imagery and inner thoughts would be nice.

the sentences are a bit choppy, maybe use more commas in place of periods.

for future stories, lengthier chapters would be better. i usually aim for over 2000 per chapter, and spending a couple of days on one will give you time to both improve and add more.

slow down the pacing a bit to give us time to transition and absorb information.

don't over do things (Len carrying Rin like five times a chap for example)

updating very often is rather unnecessary in terms of gaining more views and follows/favs. the most popular days are usually Sundays, updating once a week or every few days when first publishing is enough.

these are just some minuscule corrections, remember that the most important thing is the storyline and summary which you did brilliantly!
RinxLenFangirl chapter 44 . 3/15/2014
That was the best fanfic... That I have ever read. I'm going to cry over this... I'm so sad I fimished all 44 chapters! MY GOD! YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE PERFECT! I can't thank you enough! You made my day! I couldn't put it down! X3 THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU! X333 RinxLenFangirl
AmuletAmu chapter 44 . 12/13/2013
AAAAWWWWWWWWWW TAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! TT O (SORRY MIED EMOTIONS AT THE MOMENT)
Guest chapter 44 . 12/5/2013
Awwww love the ending
iRen chapter 44 . 10/25/2013
I admire your story :] one of the longest and interesting story I like
Kami-Ru05 chapter 44 . 9/25/2013
Why did you kill Rinto?! /crying

That was the worst part that I ever read in this story! /cries

Overall, completely loved the ending though I feel that there were many plot holes in the previous chapters. Also, it would've been better if it was in the tragedy section 'cuz I don't like to read tragedies much, especiallyy fave characters. But I do feel pretty much neutral at this story. It has a very interesting plot line and you portrayed the character's personality at the end. I read this story a few times over to make sure I understood what happened but I did skip Rinto's character death...

But, this is just my opinion. I feel pretty neutral about this story, neither unimpressed or impressed. Just "liked". And again, this story was good overall (save for the character deaths).

EXTRA: I felt pretty depressed after reading the death of Rinto, but oh well, it's not like Rinto can really "die". Also, I feel that Rin was not really that depressed about Rinto's real death...
Guest chapter 44 . 7/17/2013
bro the ending was awesome yet it sucked...I mean...WTF HAPPENED TO KAITO AND MIKU THEY SHOULDV DIED MAN DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD ); and what about the moving part and lens mother what would the news guy say and stuff...but besides that THAT WAS THE AWESOMEST STORY EVEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D KBA-keep being awesome

-its jate bro
Anime-addict-no-1 chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
;-; /crying my eyes out here/
HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM?!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
rinappend02 chapter 44 . 7/4/2013
beautiful! It was so amazing and I loved the ending. you are so globing awesome! :D
Someone chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
*sniff* I feel so pity for Rin :'( I'm crying!