Reviews for Parents
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
What next! Write fast!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I miss Topher :) And I love Adelle's complicated emotionality. Good chapter.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Solid start! Looking forward to catching up!
the little harlequin chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Wow. That was so awesome! D

I love all the subtle Adelle/Topher. "Strange that, in this place, a nerdy boy was the closest thing she had to a friend." This line. THIS LINE. It's so perfect and lovely. I adore it. xD

All the Alpha/Whiskey was absolutely perfect. And that last line! It was so innocent and Doll-esque but the emotion behind it was fabulous.

Really, really loved this. Can't wait for the next chapter, even if it is the last one - sob! - of this amazing fic! D
the little harlequin chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Loved this chapter!

You wrote Blevins and Alvarez very well despite the limited canon basis, they were both ~exactly~ how I imagine them to be! And, of course, you know how much I love the way you write Adelle! You're use of description and dialogue here was great - I could really picture this scene going on in my head.

This chapter was brilliant and I'm excited for the next one where they tell Alpha and Whiskey - now that should be interesting! Can't wait to see how that goes down. )

Awesome work!
Sakura Katana chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I like this. I'm interested to see what happens next.
the little harlequin chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
You updated! Man, you have no idea how happy I was to see the alert in my inbox and I've been feeling pretty miserable all day so, yay, you cheered me up enormously!

This chapter was awesome, just awesome. You write Topher and Adelle so well, Adelle especially. And, oh, all the Adelle/Topher and the bits of Alpha/Whiskey were just so awesome and perfect! 3

Ahh. *flails* I am so full of love for this fic that I'm having trouble forming a coherent review. Just know that I love this and eagerly look forward to more! D
StrollingPlayer chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great start, I can't wait to read more (is there going to be more?). You were really good at conveying emotions, I could really feel Doctor Saunders fear...probably because I would be terrified of Adelle myself in that situation, but who wouldn't be?
the little harlequin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ahhh! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I absolutely love you for this! D

This was as awesome as I remember it and I can't wait to see what else you've got in store. /excitement.