Reviews for X Men: Evolution Redux
thatasiankid chapter 45 . 5/7/2014
Decided to re-read Redux after watching an episode of X-men Evolution. I really miss seeing updates on this awesome series, but hey stuff happens!

Hope you may find some inspiration to revisit this series.
Avalionia chapter 45 . 5/27/2013
I miss Redux! Just re-reading it, love everything you put into it. Hope you'll find inspiration to continue one day!

xoxo
Emmy
Kitty-Mae chapter 45 . 11/21/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I'm really liking where you're taking this story. Also, I want to know what's going on with Rivera's clones! I notice that you haven't updated in a while. I jump back in, and you seem to have disappeared! Hope you get back to this story soon! Happy writing!
Stormplains chapter 45 . 9/8/2012
Ah, Sinister. I did not know what his real name was, but it all makes sense now. I really liked this chapter, even with the added character confusion. :D can't wait for more!
Keep writing strong.
Big Willis chapter 45 . 9/5/2012
I've been waiting on this update and it seems to be worth it. A fair bit of ground was covered this chapter so I'm even more excited for the next update. The Morlocks were good and I'm glad to see Prometheus at work so I can see what his powers really are. I'm curious as to what exactly happened to the Marauders after the 'arrest' and I'm sure you'll have something surprising later on with them. Next chapter we'll hopefully see your version of Emma's Academy. Are they gonna be OC's or comic book characters?
A-Rog chapter 45 . 9/5/2012
Excellent chapter, I liked the focus on Rivera in this chapter and I think it was time for her powers to advance a little bit. I hope you update soon!
Bellamy - Axolotl of the Light chapter 45 . 9/5/2012
Totally unexpected! The chapter was super-thrilling; great job!
San child of the wolves chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
Okay this chapter was awesome! And just great. I loved how you added the Morlocks into this. Okay but I am very curious, who is this person that Rivera needs to find? Oh well I guess I'll find out later. I doubt it is Ashley so I think it could be perhaps Emma Frost?

And Rivera's upgrade to her adoptive muscle mimicry, that's just awesome.

Anywyas good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
A-Rog chapter 44 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter, this was an especially tough one to write because of the way the original episode is but again you succeeded very well. I'm glad Alex was the focus (partially because he's my character) but also because it allows you to explore his fragile past and why he is the way he is. Great job, loved it!
Stormplains chapter 44 . 8/7/2012
I was super excited to see another update! It wasn't that bad, although I was yelling at Alex the entire time. I hate Mystique, so much. Definitely a low blow. Can't wait for more!
Keep writing strong.
(And thanks again for that Brotherhood OC, he may come into play sooner than I thought.)
Bellamy - Axolotl of the Light chapter 44 . 8/7/2012
Awesome! Nuff said. I think it was excellently done.
San child of the wolves chapter 44 . 8/7/2012
That was great! It was nice to see some of Mesmero's gang again. I can't wait to read the next chapter good luck with it.
xBlue-Rosex chapter 44 . 8/6/2012
This wasn't shitty at all, don't be so hard on yourself, you're a good writer. And, everyone has times like that, it's understandable.

Anyway, it was a good chapter, and I love the way you portray Enzo, you make him come off as a total bad ass, albeit a jack ass too but that's to be expected, can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 43 . 7/14/2012
It's nice to see this update and it kept me occupied for most of my monotonous day, thankfully. All of these comic book references and hints normally would've gone over my head, but thanks to HardBoiled's story Brotherhood, I have learned a great deal about some other characters and their backgrounds. Can't wait to see how you work this all out and make something spectacular out of it. I'm also really hoping that the second level 5 that Emma was reffering to wasn't Dean. The more sumpremely powered beings out there to hash out, the better in my opinion. Keep up the good work!
Stormplains chapter 43 . 7/13/2012
YES! AN UPDATE! Pysched to see a new chapter. Jet :D. I think I was pretty vague with him so you could just play around with him. I was glad to see him and Stone-heart. Miss that boy.
Frost... Grrr. Ok not so grr, she cleans up her act later, but for right now: grr. I knew it was going to be her the second you said platinum blonde hair. I'm curious to see where this goes (and not as awful a cliffhanger as in another story I know!) Good luck with moving!