Reviews for Gotham's Princess
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
LOL on how Luthor needs to get a life
Happy thoughts with Alfred thinking of finally having grandkids. Also :-) for the wedding planning
Was outright laughing at the proposal, especially with J'onn as the witness and the build-up. Thank you!
Humour all the way through to where Bruce is seeing a future supervillain
TheUnknown101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
gotta say, even though this fic seems to be the one chapter I still want to see batman/Bruce going to meet the queen of the Amazons.
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Hahahhaahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha!
GingerLily01 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was awesome!
shejams chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Lol. That was great! I'm not really a LL fan, but, by golly, I love Lois here! Preggers Lois rocks! She was hilarious. Especially when she was trying to convince Di to look out for B. Lol Clark's little asides had me cracking up!
Bruce and Diana are quickly becoming my fav pairing. His proposal is really how I believe it would go. Lol loved it!
Diana's, "what are implants" and Bruce's, "something you'll never need", almost made me choke. That was so adorable.
Thank you for such an fun read.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Hahahahaha... XD I can't stop laughing!
Judy.Laura.L chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
wow That was so funny I can't stop. hehehehehehehehe. to be honest, I never really liked Vicki vale, especially when I when read how much of a stalker she really was.
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Luv it, honestly hilarious, and I think she got then kryptonite from bruce
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Haha that was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
A dark bruce bm/WW story can't wait
Rat-Man chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is brilliant and so believable! Love the ending!
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
The proposal was hysterical, I loved how logically simple it was, and J'onn's expression was nice too. I really loved Vicki's reactions and Diana's unrelenting pride in this story. And I can really see Vicki becoming a supervillain after that. Great story, I loved it!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Cute
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
How did I miss this?

Hilarious. Poor clark. Though as long as he is happy.

I have a feeling ill see this again in the near future?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Really enjoyed the proposal and the bantering before the interview. and please write that dark batman story, if you do make him young