Reviews for Champion's Revived Glory
I hate may in this story, so no way in hell I want you to pair him with her.
TehDerpyCake chapter 63 . 7/22
...AWESOME STORY:D
Sandyheart chapter 46 . 7/10
Wowww I am LOVING this book so far, and am currently on Chapter 46, the chapter where Ash and Red battle. It was a great battle, but I just have one question, regarding the Pikachu Showdown? Why did Ash's Pikachu never use Volt Tackle? I mean, I'm aware that they basically dropped that move in Unova, but they made a pretty big deal over the fact that Ash's Pikachu could use it in Sinnoh. Am I missing something? Because I think Volt Tackle would've been a pretty big difference in the battle. xD Anyway... I'll just continue the book now... -
nickhazelton33 chapter 10 . 6/27
When is leaf going to show up plus may deserved it
Michael Kiezman chapter 63 . 6/19
HP:DH and ME3 ending. ME journey.
you're work is pretty fun to read. You're one of few to get me to almost finish a story. Sad to say, there's so much stuff going on it it gets boring to go through
ssw777 chapter 63 . 5/9
The ride was fun it's a shame it had to end I hope you continue writing other stories.
Paul McKinnon chapter 39 . 4/11
I was tempted to flame but hey! I've never read an Ash and Leaf pairing so this should be interesting. I'm 50% May and Ash, 30% Ash and no one. And 100% hate Ash and Misty pairing.
No name chapter 62 . 4/9
awesome! You did 62 chapters without 1 authors note! most authors cant even go 3 chapters without one!
No name chapter 63 . 4/9
luv da book so suspenseful
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 47 . 4/9
Well the only problem you r making time and time again is that you forget the no of pokemon that are battling. u used 5 instead of 6 in match against Trip them the same vs Red and finally in this match even if emboar would have lost she still had Mandibuzz so how come she would have lost. Think of it.
dragonfox123 chapter 39 . 3/21
Great plot and chapter
I don't know about the show, but Cynthia wouldn't lose to Alder in the game
Kaioo chapter 35 . 2/10
So.. Dawn confessed? Intriguing.
Kaioo chapter 34 . 2/10