Reviews for Champion's Revived Glory
Duja89 chapter 7 . 4/10
I really like this story and am reading it for about the twentieth time now. The only criticism I have is how much the characters are referred to by their hair rather than their names. For such a dialogue heavy story it can be a bit hard to tell who is involved where when you have to remember each characters hair color
derp chapter 21 . 2/23
IT'S EITHER BARRY...OR GARY MOTHER FUCKING OAK.
aura blueriver chapter 1 . 2/16
you were best
you did very well ...but you could have made ash win this tournament defeating alder who seemed less powerfull than red
reeseisthatbeast chapter 10 . 1/20
Ash roasting himself, wow harsh
Heated Flux chapter 63 . 11/30/2016
I really appreciate all the little nuances that you included in this story, the mix of humor, and a lot of choices that you made in terms of how to story made sense to me personally, so I think that you should ignore nasty reviews about the choices you made because this is a beautifully written work. The way that this story was set up, Leaf had so much of a stronger bond with Ash, Hilda had already shown so many signs of loving Hilbert, and May had Brendan to be with her, so Leaf being paired up with Ash makes a lot of sense to me personally, not to mention that this is a very rare ship and I can't actually find another good story with it lol. Aside from that, I absolutely adored the story and wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Your story is well written..but i cant read anymore because ash seems like a fucking asshole to me..
How can he just abandon his loved ones for 5 years for no good reason, and he doesnt even have to guts to face them..fucking coward
Guest chapter 63 . 11/3/2016
WTF U LITTLE CUNT WHY LEAF. HILDA IS SO MUCH MORE HOT YOU DUMB ASS
Guest chapter 62 . 10/12/2016
I've been reading this and love it. I'll admit that I skipped the romance parts simply because anything on that topic bores me - nothing against you. I wanted battles. And you followed through beautifully. And my favorite reference? Ahmed the Dead Terrorist.
While I love most characters, Hilbert...curse you, infidel.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/14/2016
I was listening to 'Baby I Love You' by RE while reading flashback
Guest chapter 28 . 9/11/2016
It's a shadow!
EmperorSalamence chapter 32 . 8/12/2016
What happened in the tent with Zo and Leaf
EmperorSalamence chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
Why did you give him a name that sounded so badass?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
How is this Ash/Leaf? It clearly isn't...unless someone suddenly changes thier feelings?
Mayflowers123 chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
I really wanted him to say his name was Red, I really wanted him to say that.