Reviews for Champion's Revived Glory
nickhazelton33 chapter 10 . 6/27
When is leaf going to show up plus may deserved it
Michael Kiezman chapter 63 . 6/19
HP:DH and ME3 ending. ME journey.
you're work is pretty fun to read. You're one of few to get me to almost finish a story. Sad to say, there's so much stuff going on it it gets boring to go through
ssw777 chapter 63 . 5/9
The ride was fun it's a shame it had to end I hope you continue writing other stories.
Paul McKinnon chapter 39 . 4/11
I was tempted to flame but hey! I've never read an Ash and Leaf pairing so this should be interesting. I'm 50% May and Ash, 30% Ash and no one. And 100% hate Ash and Misty pairing.
No name chapter 62 . 4/9
awesome! You did 62 chapters without 1 authors note! most authors cant even go 3 chapters without one!
No name chapter 63 . 4/9
luv da book so suspenseful
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 47 . 4/9
Well the only problem you r making time and time again is that you forget the no of pokemon that are battling. u used 5 instead of 6 in match against Trip them the same vs Red and finally in this match even if emboar would have lost she still had Mandibuzz so how come she would have lost. Think of it.
dragonfox123 chapter 39 . 3/21
Great plot and chapter
I don't know about the show, but Cynthia wouldn't lose to Alder in the game
Kaioo chapter 35 . 2/10
So.. Dawn confessed? Intriguing.
Kaioo chapter 34 . 2/10
whut
Kaioo chapter 23 . 2/10
Y'know, I couldn't help but expect Ash's last Pokemon to be Mewtwo, and was expecting him to y'know, bring it out.

Actually on that note... Ash has made a lot of friends with legendaries, I could actually see some of them letting him "own" them for a tournament. Then again he'd probably want to win with his own Pokemon and stuff.
Yo Dawn is acting like a fan girl. Never seen such... bubbliness
Valkeyrie's Servant chapter 63 . 1/8
Great story man one of the best story I have ever read and one of the stories I wrote a review about I have read this from beggining to end 2x since you didnt update that much but it didn't stop me from reading it it never gets old its funny and to be frank an awesome fanfic it also saddens me that it has come to and end.
Anyway good luck with your other stories :)