Reviews for Champion's Revived Glory
It's a shadow!
EmperorSalamence chapter 32 . 8/12
What happened in the tent with Zo and Leaf
EmperorSalamence chapter 7 . 8/10
Why did you give him a name that sounded so badass?
How is this Ash/Leaf? It clearly isn't...unless someone suddenly changes thier feelings?
Mayflowers123 chapter 7 . 7/29
I really wanted him to say his name was Red, I really wanted him to say that.
Awesome
noodledoodledandy chapter 19 . 6/19
I'm not insulting your story here or anything but a thought just came to me. Why did Iris get invited to the tournament? I'll admit I stopped watching the show half-way through the season but I don't remember her being that impressive. She doesn't do the gym challenge and never really competed in tournaments I don't believe she was made a gym leader so why?
SpencerDorman chapter 63 . 5/17
Loved it! I really did, but there are just a few things that I wasn't too happy about. Mainly, it seemed like you weren't consistent thought the story on various topics. Like for Ash's battling skills, he barely beat Trip; he beat Red, the undefeated Kanto Champion of 5 years, with 5 Pokemon; then beat Hilda with 5 Pokemon; but it comes down to him losing? And another thing, that battle with Volcarona was waaay too long. And with Ash and Leaf's relationship; early on they admitted they love each other, later say they don't love each other, then Leaf says so but Ash doesn't, then finally they are back to both admitting it. I mean, they say they love the other, then say the don't, and it repeats. Back to Ash; early on, you had Ash do a lot of stuff with Aura. But then it just slowly disappears, and becomes nonexistent after a while. I don't think I saw anything with Aura for probably the last half of the story. That's about it for the inconsistencies. And what was the whole thing with Hilda and Hilbert's relationship. First, they both profusely deny loving each other, then it seems Hilbert suddenly comes to terms with it after Ash rejects Hilda, gives her a ring, and she wears it, but still never directly admitting they love each other. What's the ring supposed to mean? Is it a promise ring, an engagement ring, or what? I'm really not trying to be rude of bash on your work, because I did love it, but it probably does seem that way and I'm sorry if it does, these are just the some things I noticed throughout the reading. Again, I did love the story.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 4/21
uhhhhh, this is kinda ooc
VossSmart15 chapter 7 . 2/23
0 l l ll 0 ll lll 0
0000000p0p0000000000
Sirlords chapter 63 . 1/29
Hi, I just finished reading your story, and what can I say? I think it was great. Sure there were few things i didn't like, but I can't say i feel bad about them being here. It was good decision to read this story and i won't regret time i used for it. Thank you for your work on this story, i can't even imagine what it took from you to create it.
M S K Akash chapter 63 . 1/25
you are one of the two authors who just amazed me by their writing. One of the best fanfic. Hats off man :)
GildartzDragneel chapter 63 . 12/18/2015
i know this is my first time reviewing for you, and who knows if i will again, ( guess it depends on what you write lol, i don't mean that in a bad way, i'm just picky) but i want you to know that this was amazing. It took me 13 hours to read this from beginning to end, and i have to say it was well worth it. the ending was great (to me) and this whole story just kept me waiting, with my breath held (figuratively most of the time, sometimes literally) and i want to thank you for this work of art. I know some people will criticize and some will rage, but just so you know, it is art. thank you.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
What A Rush! That Was An Amazing Battle :)