Reviews for Of Perception and Discernment
poser16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
A wonderful story!
One dearly hopes that Colonel Fitzwilliam ends up happy in marriage as well!
Great job!

poser16
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That. Was. Amazing. Absoloutly wonderful.
servant123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I feel the makings of a fantastic sequel. I do hope there's one in the works if not on your profile already; I'd love to see the amazing Col Richard Fitzwilliam fall into his own romance. Esecially if we could see more of him as a soldier. I think you did a great job of incorporating what little background he was given into your interpretation of the scenes. My only major critique is that the issue of Wickam wasn't addressed in the scene between Darcy and Fitzwilliam following the failed proposal. Although I think going deeply into it would've been distracting from the focus of the story, neglecting it entirely brought about some slight distractions and questions of its own. Other than that, this was well-written and entirely enjoyable. I look forward to reading more from you in the future :)
God bless *heart*
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is a very nice one shot. I'll admit to having a weakness for such stories as these; in which the plot is viewed from a minor characters view.

Thank you for writing.
Review chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
cute!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a lovely,lovely story - with everyone perfectly in character, the style of writing just like 's! I really enjoyed reading it a lot, thanks for writing it! :)

P.S: A story on Col. Fitzwilliam's love story next? _
cacata chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Absolutely gorgeous!
steelneena chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was quite splendid to read, however, I am quite curious to ask, as the dialogue follows very well the 1980 BBC miniseries film adaptation, is that the version you were influenced by? I admit, that I can see no one else as Elizabeth other than Ms. Garvie.
Fionina chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I really liked your story.
Avanell chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Great story! And glad you ended it with an epilogue ;)
lynniern chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Quite funny! Nice reactions from Darcy at Fitz's comments. :) "May I court her...?" :D!

It's a pity, though, that Col. Fitzwilliam doesn't know what exactly Darcy said to Lizzy. But I really like the closeness of Darcy and Fitzwilliam.

Good ending! :D!
deets1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well. Two words. I LIKE. ...okay I lied, I have more. I really liked your story. I mean, we get an interesting view of Darcy's feelings through the eyes of Colonel Fitzwiliam. Not to mention, your portrayal of Fitzwilliam was awesome. I loved seeing how things looked to the not casual, but close observer. It was interesting. Now if only Fitzwilliam could have learned the whole truth... For all his effort I say the man deserves a reward, no?

Keep writing. ;)
andi1624 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I like this. It is different than any fanfiction I have read recently in that it is almost completely canon. I love Colonel Fitzwilliam and I always believed he knew more than he seemed to. This was a nice way to present it, and I enjoyed the epilogue. I wasn't quite sure how you were going to end it as I got closer to the bottom of the page since I am so used to people changing the resolution due to some observation or another made by a character in their stories. Good job!
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
What a lovely fanfiction! Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it immensely.

sevy MMAD