Reviews for Mineral Spirits
Autumnights chapter 2 . 8/2
I really liked this story. You really dug into the deepest issue that Neal fights with, what does he truly want? And you didn't tie it up in a nice neat bow, but found some middle ground between Peter and Neal. And it fits in nicely with the show, which does wrap it up nicely.
I'm also a sucker for hurt comfort so that was a definite win as well.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow. I really like your writing style. Just beautiful.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
good story
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Cool story! I loved how torn Neal was about that choice he has to make.
DeleaMarie chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
This. Was. Fantastic.

Seriously, I loved how you delved into Neal's psyche and really explored all the angst and second-guessing that he must have been feeling throughout the third season. Your characterization was spot-on, as well, and I loved the bits of bromance that shone through despite the doubt and mistrust. And, of course, sick!Neal is always fun... ;)

Once again, wonderful story!
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
awesome! though I did think Peter would find the gun shot wound... oh well
still I like the quotes and how this was written :)
Mayhem21 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I'm not really sure what I was expecting from this fic, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't it, but that doesn't change the fact that I totally loved it. By the end, I was just like "Wow, that was really good!" I guess what I like most is that there was really some very good resolution that didn't leave me disappointed and that I really felt you did an excellent job of keeping everybody very much in character. Anyways, I really enjoyed this and have every intention of perusing the rest of your stories for more treasures like this one. Happy Writing ;)

Harm Marie chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Liked this.
TJ-TeeJay chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I hope you continue this, because it's fantastic. Peter and Neal h/c pushes all my buttons, especially if it's as well written as this.
Duffy1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
This is really good1 Looking forward to the next chapter, but I hope it doesn't ramble along until it becomes boring. So many of the stories do and this one is just too good to allow that. Thank you for the rare good read.
costley51 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
That was a very appropriate ending.
pechika chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
A very good read
govgal chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
very nice chapter! thank you for continuing it!
mam711 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Very nicely done. I don't really see Neal urging someone to shoot Peter, but showing the loot as a distraction seemed very in-character. And I really liked his growing a conscience, and the way he's thinking about his situation.
LeighJ chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
"His decision was made a long while ago, probably after a dinner he shared with Peter and Elizabeth, probably after a simple park-bench, brown-bag lunch with Diana, probably after a grueling night in the spy van with Jones, probably after a dance across the living room with June." Very nicely done. Love this line. Ultimately, I do hope those things are what leads Neal to the right choice in the end.