Reviews for The Time Has Come
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 3 . 1/24
kira...
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Love this so far! I hope you continue it!
shadowhunter6 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
more plz :)
Shebajay chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed reading this chapter. The way you have everyone rooming is perfect. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
great chapter!

update soon!
Twillightfairy chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I like this chapter. We get to see more of evil manipulative Rau Le Creuset, find out who's rooming with whom, and get outsider perspectives on Kira. I like the room set-up you decided on, Kira and Athrun, Yzak and Dearka, Sai and Kuzzey, Nicol and Tolle, with Mu, Murrue, and Miriallia having thier own quarters.
drago123 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
wow u managed to bring all the main and good guys together, it is really impressive, the only time i wanted kira to meet athrun in such condition is when kira is captured without the others!
gundamzbd36 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
whats going to happen to Kira and his friends?
Shebajay chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I'm enjoying reading your story. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
dragonfire04 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
please update soon. i like the story so far.
anime-dark-fairy chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I really like where this fanfic is going :) i look forward to reading more and hope that chance will come soon. I think you portrayed Kira and his friends very well, keep it up :)
Twillightfairy chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I like this chapter. Kira sitting and not acting out is in character for him. I can hardly wait to se what comes next.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
love it!

update soon!
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like this, what comes next? Mir and Tolle both don't have problems with Kira being a Coordinator, so I don't see too many problems from them. It's Sai and Kuzzey that are more likely to have problems on board a ZAFT warship. I like the divergence from canon, how much farther will this go? awaiting the next chapter.
Vampirieangel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011