Reviews for Let's Talk About IT
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Please...come back...I can't handle reading another great uncompleted story and then sit in the corner of my room and cry over my bad luck... ;-;
Mrsdivine chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Ok. I only read ch 1 but your AN had me rolling with laughter! I am pretty sure just from the first chapter I just found a new favorite story!
Faerie of Tara chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Please update soon! I love this story so much!
Kingy41 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
So glad you decided to revisit this story, you left it on such a cliff hanger! Can't wait to see where you take this xx
eb012203 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Still so good! Looking forward to more when you have the time.
BlurtItAllOut chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I've had the most wonderful time reading this story, laughing and laughing until my fire detector went off to remind me of the pancakes I originally intended to make.
Emilleeeee chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Has to be the best thing I have read on fanfiction for a while you do a great job at making me piss my self laughing everytimei even think about this story! Please oh dear god continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I love you. :DDD
Glamallama chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Very nice story. 4 out of 5 stars
Elle chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Oh my god! I just read through this entire story and it's the single funniest thing I've ever read! If you don't finish writing this I think I'm going to die! This is so beyond perfect I can't even!
Paper Angels chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
so funny!
schmackie chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
ok so i know you just updated and have a history of not updating. BUT YOU HAVE TO. I think I want to read the smut. OK I do want to read this smut. Just hurry up please. this story is obviously spectacular and all that but at least have more klaine cute moments like in the end of this chapter.

This ended up being more of an angry comment, at least that's what im feeling. but this story is so erxtra (misspelled purposely) good that i just want to read all of it you know.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU!

this comment had zero point... it was all over the place. I rate my comment at 3 and a half.

enjoy your day and good luck with finals, college person. (Instead of sleeping before my finals in eight hours, I read this story instead. Ponder that.)anyway. i think im done here. just... update ok? please? for smut? andstuff?

because i mean come on .

look at that. do it for the HONOR.

i think i'm done.

also i just remembered that i am newish to the klaine thing (like i realized that theres probably tumblr and fanfics for them and now here i am instead of studying for spanish and calculus (the two finals i have tomorrow)) and so i remembered that you dont know me but... yeah.

(subliminalUPDATESOONmessage)

KjAnDcooL chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
omg this is hilarious XD i've noticed you haven't up dated in a while, and i was wondering if you were still continuing this fic? because i'd love to read more :)
let me know?
Kj xx
ZumbaKlaineLVR chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Oh yay! You updated! I'm looking forward to seeing another update :) i'd actually really love it if this could end up on .com as an ebook. I'd like to read it over and over again. Sexually frustrated kurt is amazing.
PiFerreira chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
update soon, please? i want klex ): pleaseee