Reviews for Healing Hearts
Please complete the story!
Sophia chapter 34 . 3/21
I love this whole thing! When does the next chapter come out?
Gabriella Aloe chapter 34 . 3/18
Hey, come back! I want more!
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 32 . 2/20
Also, please don't make Kurt have to amputate. Just keep him in a chair for like a month, he doesn't deserve to lose a leg! Also, don't make Burt freak out too must!
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 34 . 2/19
Beautiful! Write the next chapter soon, I hope that Kurt is fully okay and that he goes to live his dream now. I love it. Seriously, I'm crying here! :)
Val25 chapter 34 . 2/17
No no no no this can't be over! I have read this whole story all day. I simply couldn't put it down. Please please please update! It's so good you have to finish it!
DarrenColfer chapter 16 . 1/31
Awww Rachel. I love Finn. I love how Blaine told off that bitch Stephanie. And the phone call from his ex.. I love daddy Klaine so I am anxious for Lily to be in there lives.
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 1/31
Good news?.. Hopefully it's his ex coming back with Lily for good. I hate Blaine's dad. The end was soo good I love there connection.
DarrenColfer chapter 14 . 1/30
I knew Blaine's dad sent her but I am glad Kurt stood up to her and I was hoping Kurt would talk to Karofsky and even though it was bad in the past at least try to move on now. I think Karofsky was sincere (God I hope he was)
DarrenColfer chapter 13 . 1/30
Ugh I fucken hate Stephanie! I hope Kurt bitch slaps her. I don't want her to try anything stupid. And right when I seen Karofsky's name I was like ohhh FUCK!.
DarrenColfer chapter 12 . 1/30
Loved it! but I have a feeling it's going too good so some bs is going to happen soon isn't it?
DarrenColfer chapter 11 . 1/28
Is Blaine's dad gonna do something or act stupid? Is Kurt gonna go back into fashion? In a way I hope so but then again I like nurse Kurt. What do you mean Blaine hasn't dealt with his divorce as well as he thinks he has? I hope that doesn't become a problem for these boys.
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 1/28
Ohhh Loved it! And Kurt had been with someone else after Sam but before Blaine in a one night stand?
DarrenColfer chapter 9 . 1/28
Aww yes Kurt said He loved him back.
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 1/28
Why won't Kurt say ?I love you? to him yet? How did Rachel know Blaine was married to a woman? All he said was "after his divorce."