Reviews for Healing Hearts
blue tea chapter 35 . 7/15
hi it's been more than 6 months and we are still waiting for the next chapter lol please tell me that you will continue this story i want to know how it will finish.
richterri chapter 33 . 5/3
Oh please tell me there are more chapters in healing hearts ,love this story so much,and can't wait to find out what is going to happen next to hem
richterri chapter 30 . 5/2
Please tell me there are many many more chapters in healing hearts I have fallen in love with this story
supermom116 chapter 35 . 3/3
Where's chapter 36? Awe man. I want more please. Your story is awesome!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/5/2015
love this story. Hope you update soon
Gabriella Aloe chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Please update again!
darebeark chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
This fic is so amazing and sweet. I love it so much. Is there any sequel or new chapter to it to see what happened next and what happened to Kurt? I would really love to know :)
klainescolfer chapter 35 . 8/3/2015
Omg this story is amazing.
I hope the update is close since it's already been a while.
LOVE IT
Gabriella Aloe chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Hey, do you plan in ending this fic? I really love this but you haven't upted in over a year.
UrLoyalFollower chapter 35 . 6/15/2015
It has been over a year... Please say you still plan to update! I love this story so much. I need a ending. I would love for there to be many more chapters but at the very least, I need closure. This story is so beautiful. I really hope you are still planning to write more.
SomeRandom'keelG chapter 35 . 5/1/2015
I've read this like four times 3 and I have to say that I love it a bit more each time :'( It's a lovely story :* I know it's been a year since you posted the last chapter and this comment it's probably going to be ignored xd but I just wanted to say that, I reeeeallllly love this fic *-*

(sorry if I make your eyes bleed xd English is not my first lenguage :*)
Not ben chapter 35 . 3/31/2015
Soo are you gonna update or ? Cause I've been waiting for a while now and there's only so many times I can read this and then get to the end then get pissed because it's not finished
caroline.kelly.376043 chapter 35 . 3/21/2015
Love this give us the rest!
Gabriella Aloe chapter 35 . 2/18/2015
More, please!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/11/2015
So you gonna update or ?