Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
nelsonallie93 chapter 3 . 7/13
The only thing I don't agree with in this chapter is your description of Phantom of the Opera. The Phantom was insane. He killed people for no reason, and he pretended to be Christine's dead father.
Ysheild chapter 31 . 5/31
lol the ending was funny but IDK I'm kinda over their scared of being more than friends thing, it's been years and now he is realizing he likes her. I would have loved my original pitch to have Serena find he 2nd soulmate and have Darien realize it than. But it's you story Iam riding along with you. Don't keep up waiting too long for then next chapter ;)
Oloferne chapter 31 . 5/29
I just found out this story and I read it in one breath.
Love it, love it, love it!
Xoqb chapter 31 . 5/28
Thanks for not giving up on thi s amazing story, hope to see another update soon
Kael, hashtag release Trista.
Let go dude
Sage McGavin chapter 31 . 5/27
They are so awkward it is painful
Littlest1 chapter 31 . 5/26
They are all very awkward and it makes it real and amazing.
Hotaru83 chapter 31 . 5/26
Congratulations!
UGH! I hate Kunzite (Kael) and Pluto (Trista) together. They DO NOT BELONG and you still have them interacting as if they are secret lovers even though she has been married to her new husband for SEVEN YEARS! Kael is the one who can't move on from the b-h! I kept reading to see if he was going to get with Mina, but apparently not. Why did you have to put Kunzite with Pluto romantically - even of she is his ex - which sadly, something tells me he wants back. *sigh* Poor Mina.
i'm not gonna lie, the idea of kunzite and pluto/setsuna/trista/etc together always made me cringe, and their relationship here is kind of bizarre
megdotcom chapter 30 . 5/16
Just read all of it there! Love it...hope you keep it going!
Yvonnerenee chapter 30 . 5/7
I'm soo glad that I discovered this story.. I love every bit of it, it doesn't drag on endlessly going in unfathomable circles, these circles make sense with just enough explanation behind them not too much. The only thing that is killing me is that we still don't know wth happened to Marianne. But other than that, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to reading more
vampireprincess111287 chapter 30 . 3/19
I love this story pleaze update
Hotaru83 chapter 30 . 3/10
Thank you for updating.
TropicalRemix chapter 30 . 3/10
when is serena stop going to be afraid and get together with darien. Did he like her before he got married?