Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
Chronos guardian chapter 27 . 7/3
I don't know whether to be happy that Maddie finally cut the rope or pissed at how she choose to execute it. Darien is so broken right now. Sure, he slept with Serena. But in my opinion Maddie has done more wrong to hurt him than that one little slip-up. At least he was honest and was trying everything in his power to keep them together. I guess I feel pained for all his years of dedication being thrown in his face and being told 'they weren't enough'. Maddie's too spoiled.
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 27 . 7/1
I am so happy that you uploaded! I can't wait for the next chapter!
TropicalRemix chapter 27 . 6/30
so madeline broke the engagement off. Darien must have had some feeling for serena to sleep with her.
Thanks for update, continue please
Update onegaiii
dori-tori chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
Hi please update!
Seriously love this story can't wait for more!
And now maddies finally admitted it when Serena is about ready to move on and what's darien going to do?!
Oh I just love it!hope your still continuing its finally to the climatic part!

Xx dori-tori
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
Why you are deleting chapters? Please update
mafeclaro chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee update it !
sailorpriestess chapter 29 . 4/11/2015
This story is for once unique. Alot of people have similarities to their stories. But this is the first one I read that comes from a different angle. I love it.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/30/2015
Por fin ! Muy corto y poco de s y d. Pero bno. Ea bno saber q no te has olvidado de nosotros. Act pronto por favor
angeface0109 chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
Excellent story! I love it so much I read the whole thing in a day. I love how you have made each couple work to be together, and you're not rushing it. Love can't be rushed and really hard if you're still working on yourself.

As for this chapter, i find this connection between Madeline and Serena fascinating. They are so honest with each other as true friends are even though they love the same man.

However, I would just like to say I feel that Maddie and Darien's love for each other is more of an infatuation. Which is why I really believe she isn't as pissed as she thought she would be about this. Their relationship is more of an obligation than a romance.

Anyways, update soon. Can't wait to see how Madeline's latest confession will pan out
dori-tori chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
Perfection. This was absolute perfection.

Can't wait for another update!
More Serena/Darien action please!

Love love love
Xx dori-tori
Megan chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
Please please please post another chapter ASAP. I love your story sssoooo much
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
beautiful ending, PLEASE continue the storyyyyyyyyy
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
I just love this story. Every chapter has been great and meaningful. But this chapter had so many feelings, it was one of those chapters where you dont want it to end. I cant tell you how much I love this story and I really hope you update a little quicker this time. School can suck up all your free time sometimes. I cant wait for the next chapter!
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »