Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
You are back finally thanx for the update.
You're story is good and i love its originality, until you take idea from k-drama.
Quisiera que darien sintiera celos de otro por serena
laraziade1 chapter 29 . 3/5
Loved it! keep updating :)
Aubrey chapter 29 . 1/16
I keep checking back for an update but I know with the holidays it probably wasn't the best time for writing! Hoping for another chapter soon though! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Anxiously waiting on you update ... no pressure !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
lowkey, i actually left a review yesterday saying i wanted the song "This Love" but i meant "You Are In Love" by Taylor Swift, and now i'm spamming your reviews sorry!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
No, but i want the song "This Love" by Taylor Swift to go with Mina and Kael, I'M CRYING AND PRAYING,BYE
Sailorblondie11 chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
I need moreeeeeee! Please please please! I want Darien to realize how perfect Serena is for him! :)
Aubrey chapter 29 . 11/15/2016
I'm loving the story! I finished Chapter 28 about a week ago and was so sad to find that there weren't more but then I popped on today to see if you had been able to write more and it was like a present! Keep up the great story, it's so engaging!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
I love you ! Keep updating please !
Reidite88 chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
Continue
Ysheild chapter 29 . 11/12/2016
Pleaseeee make Darien regret his unwillingness to see Serena is his soulmate I really want him to get jealous pleaseeeee ! Maybe Serena can find her 2nd soulmate :) looking forward to the next chapters your an awaome writer !
Anon chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
Omg I love your story so much, and this chapter is no different! I don't even have words to describe how asdfghjkl this chapter was. I mean first the whole Serena and Madeline thing, then Rini, and oh lord the Rei drama, and freaking Karl and Mina - I adore how you write them and their relationship development - and finally Serena and Darien! I usually don't read stories about them but with you it's so interesting.
Pia chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
fun fact: i was actually reading this article about soul mates the other day, and it talked about how when we are borned we have this soul mate in this life, and that it usually continues throw the cycles of re-incarnation. But, that sometimes things can break and that in a same lifetime your soul mate can change, it doesn't usually happen but when it does this new soulmate will also come in your new re-incarnations. It said, that in a way your were still conected to your old soul mate in a way, but never felling the same as before, giving that "the love of your life" is someone new.
All of this really made me think of your story, in special when you talked about the "potentials" between a character and the other, when the link when there soul mate breaks
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »