Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
Pia chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
fun fact: i was actually reading this article about soul mates the other day, and it talked about how when we are borned we have this soul mate in this life, and that it usually continues throw the cycles of re-incarnation. But, that sometimes things can break and that in a same lifetime your soul mate can change, it doesn't usually happen but when it does this new soulmate will also come in your new re-incarnations. It said, that in a way your were still conected to your old soul mate in a way, but never felling the same as before, giving that "the love of your life" is someone new.
All of this really made me think of your story, in special when you talked about the "potentials" between a character and the other, when the link when there soul mate breaks
Guest chapter 28 . 10/16/2016
Finally ! God ! I hate you and I love you. Hope you continĂșe..
littlegirlmadeof chapter 28 . 10/16/2016
okey, i'm not gonna lie. I started reading this story because i was in desesperate of some S/S (aka Minako and Kunzite) because i don't really read Usa/Mamo stories BUT after i read the second chapter i freaking felt in love with it. The entire concept of the story is amazing! the plot is unique and i love how you write, everything is develop in an amazing way! Hell, you could write Prince Demand and Galaxia as the main pairing and i still would read it because the entire setting is really good!
And i'm not gonna lie, i'm sad because Mina and Kael didn't start to interact before and even now their entire interactions are inestable, but after some thinking i understand what you are going for, so i'm really enjoying the ride their interactions are (although i do wish for more of them, my body asks for them hahaha)
Also, I think this is the first time it had actually happened, but in a way i fell a deep conection with the place Mina is right now, because it made me realize some things about my personal life, we are kind of the same age and in a way my life is like hers when it comes to relationships (i may or may not have started crying after the comes to all this realization) and i felt so connected to the character in such a positive way and it kind of made me really happy (and i'm gonna stop talking about my life revelations right now because this looks like a session with my therapist hahahah)
Anyway, congrats in such a beatiful story and i hope to read a new chapter soon
SMSM92 chapter 28 . 9/2/2016
**fans please don't read if you haven't read chapter 28**

This situation just seems to be getting more complicated by the minute! Serena is so different than Sailor Moon Land, yet the same. Different because of her whole love-issue... different because the other Serena knows that if you actually believe in soulmates, then you will never feel complete without yours, but she has a really funny outlook on the matter in this story.
Darien, on the other hand, is very different. He seems to be more of a coward. He loved Madeline so much, but tried to hang on to Serena's friendship, even when they were having moments. He seemed to love Madeline the way Mamoru loved Usagi in SM-Land... the way he described it (more than once) was pretty intense, but then he has his "drunk self" which turns him into douchebag-personified. He had no right to reveal that stuff to Serena, he knew she probably still loved him (he knows she puts up a tough front when it comes to her own heart).

What I love the most about this fic, is that it seems AU with progression! Meaning, the characters may hurt each other but over time they learn more about themselves and that's a really realistic beautiful thing to read about. When you live your own life, it's hard to notice the subtle ways you change over the years, but the way it's depicted in this story makes you notice more about yourself. It's just lovely. I feel as though everyone around Serena & Darien (even Madeline!) learn new things about their own hearts/emotions, while Serena and Darien take 1 step forward, 5 steps back. Darien needs to be drunk to learn things he doesn't notice sober, and Serena believes her situation is what it is and that's that. It's their turns to learn a bit and I actually kind of see your vision (but I could be wrong lol)
Amazing job! So happy you updated! :D:D
TropicalRemix chapter 28 . 9/1/2016
i hope serena and darien get together.
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Read one chapter already hooked! The writing is impeccable! Hardcore Sere & dare to the max but a little older, wiser (meaning Serena because Darien is basically the same). I've never seen an idea like this! I read one fic where a mom hires Usagi to marry her son, another where Usagi works for "Fate" and is trying to help Mamoru repair his life, but this is entirely different! HIS GRANDPARENTS LMAO love it! I can't wait to see how this pans out! Should I save the rest for when it's finished (you updated a month ago :D :D :D ) or should I read the rest now than cry in the corner because I want to know the ending?! Hmmmm..
Qb chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
I reread the entire story. It's much better than before but you've left me hanging! Please update
Chronos guardian chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
I don't know whether to be happy that Maddie finally cut the rope or pissed at how she choose to execute it. Darien is so broken right now. Sure, he slept with Serena. But in my opinion Maddie has done more wrong to hurt him than that one little slip-up. At least he was honest and was trying everything in his power to keep them together. I guess I feel pained for all his years of dedication being thrown in his face and being told 'they weren't enough'. Maddie's too spoiled.
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 27 . 7/1/2016
I am so happy that you uploaded! I can't wait for the next chapter!
TropicalRemix chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
so madeline broke the engagement off. Darien must have had some feeling for serena to sleep with her.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
Thanks for update, continue please
Guest chapter 26 . 1/15/2016
Update onegaiii
dori-tori chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
Hi please update!
Seriously love this story can't wait for more!
And now maddies finally admitted it when Serena is about ready to move on and what's darien going to do?!
Oh I just love it!hope your still continuing its finally to the climatic part!

Xx dori-tori
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
Why you are deleting chapters? Please update
mafeclaro chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee update it !
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »