Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
sailorpriestess chapter 29 . 4/11/2015
This story is for once unique. Alot of people have similarities to their stories. But this is the first one I read that comes from a different angle. I love it.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/30/2015
Por fin ! Muy corto y poco de s y d. Pero bno. Ea bno saber q no te has olvidado de nosotros. Act pronto por favor
angeface0109 chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
Excellent story! I love it so much I read the whole thing in a day. I love how you have made each couple work to be together, and you're not rushing it. Love can't be rushed and really hard if you're still working on yourself.

As for this chapter, i find this connection between Madeline and Serena fascinating. They are so honest with each other as true friends are even though they love the same man.

However, I would just like to say I feel that Maddie and Darien's love for each other is more of an infatuation. Which is why I really believe she isn't as pissed as she thought she would be about this. Their relationship is more of an obligation than a romance.

Anyways, update soon. Can't wait to see how Madeline's latest confession will pan out
dori-tori chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
Perfection. This was absolute perfection.

Can't wait for another update!
More Serena/Darien action please!

Love love love
Xx dori-tori
Megan chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
Please please please post another chapter ASAP. I love your story sssoooo much
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
beautiful ending, PLEASE continue the storyyyyyyyyy
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
I just love this story. Every chapter has been great and meaningful. But this chapter had so many feelings, it was one of those chapters where you dont want it to end. I cant tell you how much I love this story and I really hope you update a little quicker this time. School can suck up all your free time sometimes. I cant wait for the next chapter!
AngelSam chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Oh my... my heart hurts.
Cant wait to read the next chapter!
Lizzie chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Dear he-be-forgot, it was a great chapter, but soooo heartbreaking sad. Please update soon.
Your story is by far the best of the actual sailormoon stories around here. Every chapter has so much emotional rollercoasters in it. Keep up and can't wait to read the next one!
Sage McGavin chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
I hate you
this sucks
(please note I am not serious simply referencing the suckiness of the situation and such)
starstrucksen chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Finally an update xD
Dariens such an idiot! D:
How dare he do that to Serena!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Damn this angst! What are you doing to me? You have to update soon because you can't leave us all heart broken like that. It's soooo cruel!
beaucoup riant chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS OVER!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
thank you for updating. love this story. so sad :( i wish darien would stop picking madeline all the time. after all she didn't always put him first
BostonBill chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Ah, great chapter, yet so sad too. But the wait was worth it.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »