Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
Emily chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
To be honest, I wasn't really invested in this story. There were too many side stories and not enough Serena & Darien. However, the other characters finally grew on me and I'm glad that the focus of the story has finally shifted to Serena and Darien, that there is 'movement' in their reletionship. Yeay! I think it's great that whatever love they might have in the future, grew out of friendship that builds somewhat realistically. I'm actually torn about that. I REALLY want Serena and Darien to move forward and you're doing that, again GREAT! But the jump did happened rather abruptly. It took more than 1 chapters where there was amost nothing, not even underlying attraction and then suddenly Ruka is saying Darien has the hots for Serena. That seemed to come out of nowhere. But like I said, SO GLAD Serena and Darien are FINALLY moving somewhere! Can't wait for your update!
nickybluejess chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Yay, another chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully you'll update soon again.
catgirl505 chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Ya!
* throws cookies around you while danceing*
Thank you so very much!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
is serena and darien ever going to get together. Have him dump his fiance.
Nancy67 chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Great chapter but there's not much of Serena and Darien in the last few chapters
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
next chapter pleassee I want to know what happen next
Callista Wolfwood chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Go Rei! Update!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Serena is in denial! I can glad to see all the couples starting to get close. Update soon!
Leppeh chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Yay for Rei and Kerry!

Great chapter by the way! :)
Nich31 chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter!
gee4jen chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Yay! Great chapter. Update soon.
nickybluejess chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Whooo, Go Rei finally she listen to her heart instead of her mind. Can't wait to read the next chapter. )
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Liking it, keep it coming.
catgirl505 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Can u finally get Darain to dump his finceƩ?
Callista Wolfwood chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Haha true love we all knew it! Update!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »