Reviews for Arrow Through the Heart
mryann chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
ohh this is just to sad if serena will fall for the evil scheme... i promised to sleep but i wanna know... maybe another chappie./.
mryann chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
oh oh/ i really cried on this chapter... poor sere... and what a hug... and now she have her as a visitor? i m too sleppy but I can't help but continue reading.. maybe one more chapter and id be on the sack because i have to work..
mryann chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
ohhh the dancing part is too cute and reminds me of how it went in fated to love you... teaching Cindy to dance and all.. but your version is way too cute and wonderful.. i love how the story is being built up and how their relationship is blossoming... its just awesome..
mryann chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
well it may be some kinda related... the one in drunken to love you when they were playing with the kids.. however it is in the beach and there is no scene about him protecting serena,.. but it does make me remember that particular scene from the drama... the one with maddie being so much into modeling is just like the one in fated to love you.. however she is a ballerina.. this is so exciting..
mryann chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
oh oh.. what did just happen there? more developments on the way... but sadly... she will be back...
mryann chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
ohh poor darien... i feel for him,... however.. they are getting really close...and the glare.. oh yeah something there.. and he is so much paying more attenttion now does he?
mryann chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
ohh now they are noticing something from each other but simply denying it.. teheehee... i love how this is going..
nickybluejess chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
OMG, what will happen next? I kind of had a feeling this would happen. Poor Serena, :( Can't wait for the next update. :)
smfan4ever72 chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
Ooh...they finally did it! I was starting to lose hope for these 2. I hope he dumps that fiancée of his soon.
tryntee13 chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I really hope that somehow they work this out. I mean i'm sure it's the story for Serena to hook all her friends up but it'd be nice if she got her happy relationship before everyone else was happy. Imagine them working to get the others together. I'm sure the fallout won't be pretty. Can't wait to read more!
kera69love chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I love it
starstrucksen chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I would feel terrible too.
TropicalRemix chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
is darien going to remember sleeping with serena? Maybe she ends up pregnant.
catgirl505 chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
Ooooooh is darken going to remember?
mryann chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
oh oh.. he likes rei.. whoohooo... guess they are also meant for each other..
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »