Reviews for Ishida Men Always Get the Girl
janzen222 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Damn Ishida men your killing my favorite couples. *looks at Tai and Davis* I think it's time to cut down the members of the ishida family starting with TK MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
ha! this is so funny and i luv ur ending!
Broken Juggernaut chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
LOL Very funny

I've been wanting to do something like this myself,so it was nice to see a story like this _
Ginger Cross chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Ouch. Poor soccer jocks XD But oh well, life is cruel x) Taichi is such a wise person... lol X3

I liked this one, cute and amusing :D

Annikyuu
WingedKitteh chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I like this story! Good job! I agree with Tai though, most girls do have some automatic attraction towards blonds. Thats my theory too :)
TheDigiDestinedPrinceOfCourage chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Poor Tai and Davis. whoever was in charge of digimon in season two was on crack when they suddenly decided to make sora and matt be together. all throughout season one it pointed to tai and sora's love. even in the digimon movie they were practically confessing their love.

as for davis and kari, tk is a bitch. kari deserves better, like davis.

but still, this was a good story. despite what happens, i found it nice. good job.
Zeobide274 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
this is part of the reason that i dont like matt or tk. the leader is suppose to get the girl, not the second in command. but oh well, if i were davis, id get a girl and then take her near tk so that tai could kick his ass. it would be funny to watch.
TheSealer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great job! It's a little sad for the googleheads, but it's true. I never realized TK and Matt were this lucky dogs. Though it also has a good amount of humor.
Im just sayin here chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Eh, it sounds like you think it would be easy to accept someone else is better than you and would get all the girls. Doesn't really sound like Tai at all
asdf chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love it. This was funny but quite honestly I always liked Tai alot more than i liked Matt. Same with Davis and T.K. well maybe not all the time with Davis and T.K. Thanks for writing this.
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is cute because it's realistic. It didn't have a cheesy ending where they both end up with the girls they wanted from the start.

I think it portrays a good message, that you can't always get what you want, and everything happens for a reason. I love this and thanks for the cute read.

-Stefanie
DephsXylex chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So cute! Sorry, that was the first word that popped into my mind for some reason. Generally cute isn't in my vocabulary for anything but babies. Cute just seemed to fit this for some reason. It's also very true. In terms of fans, there are far more Takari fans (and it was almost canon) and Sorato is canon. It's also a case of the goggleheads getting screwed. Poor goggleheads. At least there are other fish in the sea I guess...
Zio Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I must say I smiled at the description and the title and after reading it I wasn't disappointed. The only thing I'd say is that I doubt Tai would be mature enough to realize that girls don't like guys like him and Davis. You could have worked this into a few more chapters with Tai and Davis trying to figure out why they weren't good enough lol. It would have been pretty funny to see them going around trying to figure out why. But on the whole good job I liked this story a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Takari suck tk is a wuss and you suck for posting this crap. It always takari this takari that give it a rest already. Matt suck too.
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Only a Takari fan huh? You can do better then taht.. Peace kuz Koumi Out!