Reviews for The Devil's Story
Oh my God! The plot twist at end was great! I love a Dark!Harry and this one was absolutely amazing.
Tyler chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Holy moly that was a plot twist! I'm in class and I nearly screamed out loud. (I mean, I slapped my friend but that's not the point...) Thank for this, I love a good Dark and powerful Harry!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
That was unexpected.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
You missed the last line of text.

"Thank you for letting me know." Harry smiles and gracefully twists his dominant hand, his enemys head dropping to the floor.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Ohhhh shitttt, I love it
richael650 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
DAMN. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Good story, very twisted but in a good way. Harry's sudden attraction for Ginny doesn't make really much sense in the book (nor Lily's sudden change of opinion toward a know bully).
evolyutsiya chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
God, that was an amazing plot twist... I applaud it was stunning.
Rabbit887 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Merlins Pants that was a fantastic twist at the end! When I read "I'm not your father," I had to read it several times then I read the bit when Albus smiles when harry said " Then nine months later we had Albus Severus Potter," it finally snuck and I was like omg AWESOME! Lol
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Twisty ending I must say I thought it was Dumbledore for a while! Amazing I say!
ZekiWing chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I lose, you've won with the freaking twist at the end. I only hesitated for a second when I read the name Albus. I even mentally remarked in my head about how if Dumbledore was still alive he should have at least named his son Severus Albus Potter. But I never even questioned that the person he was talking to was Dumbledore, then I had to reread it. You've won his time, Faust.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Brilliant.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Woooooooooooooooowwwwww
arryotter chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
i did not see that twist coming. well done.
gbakermatson chapter 1 . 3/29/2016