Reviews for The Devil's Story
richael650 chapter 1 . 1/22
DAMN. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 1/5
Good story, very twisted but in a good way. Harry's sudden attraction for Ginny doesn't make really much sense in the book (nor Lily's sudden change of opinion toward a know bully).
Chaos Reigned chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
God, that was an amazing plot twist... I applaud it was stunning.
Rabbit887 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Merlins Pants that was a fantastic twist at the end! When I read "I'm not your father," I had to read it several times then I read the bit when Albus smiles when harry said " Then nine months later we had Albus Severus Potter," it finally snuck and I was like omg AWESOME! Lol
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Twisty ending I must say I thought it was Dumbledore for a while! Amazing I say!
ZekiWing chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I lose, you've won with the freaking twist at the end. I only hesitated for a second when I read the name Albus. I even mentally remarked in my head about how if Dumbledore was still alive he should have at least named his son Severus Albus Potter. But I never even questioned that the person he was talking to was Dumbledore, then I had to reread it. You've won his time, Faust.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Brilliant.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Woooooooooooooooowwwwww
arryotter chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
i did not see that twist coming. well done.
gbakermatson chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
DAMN THAT TWIST.
Sandra Fiore chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Nice twists and turns, a very well written story, congratulations.
agent2811 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
That plot twist screwed with my mind
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Good heavens. That was quite the shocking story- and well-written at that. Well done, I say!
rv67r9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
oh my geezers that plot twist made my heart bounce out of my chest
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Shit. I wasn't expecting that. Wow. You really had me going for a long time there... I can't even. Wow. Just wow.