Reviews for Blood is Thicker
arlyetta chapter 12 . 7/23
Love this!
Alex Aces chapter 12 . 6/22
That was AMAZING.

Friendly constructive criticism: I think you made a switch from Hermione's reasons for leaving the Order and joining Voldemort's cause to *believing* in Voldemort's cause. I felt that the former was convincing and sufficiently logical, but believing in a cause is an emotional state. It was never clear to me why Voldemort's cause captured her heart the way her words implied.

Other than that, you're fantastic, and I hope you continue to develop your talents.
ScienceMama chapter 12 . 6/15
Read this story again today and just wanted to tell you it's really, really good. The plot is really interesting and the characterizations are well done. Thanks for writing it!
BloodyBlossoms chapter 12 . 6/13
I didn't even check to see when this story was finished or if you are even writing still, but I had to comment because I love it. I love dark dramione stories, and this had a lot of elements in it that are not common in the pairing, even as riddles daughter. Anyways love it, faved it, adding it to my list of recs!
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 5/24
I think this is my favorite story regarding that trope of HPFF.

Really well written, amazing to read, well paced and really enjoyable from start to finish.
Alytiger chapter 11 . 5/12
He's had that ring since before Hermione had her run-in with Bellatrix and Remus died.
Alytiger chapter 10 . 5/12
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! THE WAR HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN AND WOOP WOOP!
Alytiger chapter 9 . 5/12
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Alytiger chapter 8 . 5/12
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME GOOD JOB A CHAPTER
Alytiger chapter 7 . 5/12
WHOO I LOVE THIS
Alytiger chapter 5 . 5/12
I really like this chapter. Wow.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 5/11
Oh man I'm so excited. This is so good.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/11
Oh man. This is so good. I love it.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/11
Oh man. This looks so freaking good. I love it!
twitchie1990 chapter 7 . 5/10
I'm reading this again... honestly I've lost count of how many times it is now. I just want to acknowledge the fact that because of this story I now actively search for dark hermione and hermione riddle stories. So thank you for introducing me to the dark side. You corrupted me completely and now I cannot read good hermione without wanting her to be just a little more bad.