Reviews for Blood is Thicker
meldz chapter 12 . 9/12
A very well written and lovely story. I'm so glad someone shared a link of this in my group fb page. One of the best Pureblood!Hermione stories out there.
CJRed chapter 12 . 9/5
Love love love. You've given me so many ideas. My muse is so excited. It was like reading it from JK. Mana charms, brilliant! Thank you for sharing this story.
*Singing off-key in an loud voice* Ding-dong, the weasel's gone..
*Snicker* Which we all know that the weasel lacks, common sense...*More Snickering*
Nevermore186 chapter 9 . 8/25
ah okay, you've explained it now.
Nevermore186 chapter 9 . 8/25
At the moment this makes no sense. Dumbledore wrote some of the runes and activated them and hasn't died for it.
Adahmel chapter 12 . 7/25
Lovely! Such a good read. I loved the part of the sentient castle. Didn't feel like I was reading a story but history.
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 7/18
This was a great read well done
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 6/14
brilliant story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. TY for sharing your amazing ideas and talent. defiantly a new fave.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 6/12
this is fasinating. are we ever going to find out who her mother is?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 6/12
interesting. can't wait to read the rest.
LadyMonochromia chapter 6 . 6/8
I looooooove this chapter! Honestly, so adorable and I kept giggling at the antics of theirs.
amr56 chapter 12 . 6/4
I just read this story in about a day. It was an interesting idea, and the story was very engaging. Thanks for sharing!
svnhells chapter 12 . 5/16
It's 2:30 am and I awake in five hours but I honestly have no regrets. This was so cute and fun to read! Gotta love the boys and snakes.
Corrections:
- whose side , not who's side (who is side)
- reeked, not wreaked (to destroy), of Dumbly's meddling