Reviews for Blood is Thicker
AmicaMea chapter 12 . 7/20
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
butterflydreams70 chapter 12 . 7/16
AWESOMELY written...
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 7/7
Very interesting story! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews, you definitely deserve more! I only pity Harry's fate, he wasn't as bad as Ron.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 7/7
Poor Ginny! What a choice to make! I wonder why Dumbledore didn't die from changing the runes when he imprisoned the castle?
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 7/7
Ron was disgusting! I hope that his death doesn't lose Ginny and Hermione their friendship.
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 7/7
That was a very intense chapter. Poor Remus...
I wonder what Tom would do to Bella?
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 7/7
That's an idiotic idea of Hermione's. Does she think her father would be happy if she drains herself? Stupid teenagers...
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 7/7
Wow! Dumbledore outdone himself this time! And, of course, he wouldn't be punished for his actions. I'm glad that Severus rightly pointed out that both Hermione and Draco are adults and as such, don't need his permission for anything. Molly is disgusting, I'm glad Hermione stood up to her. I hope she will repair the castle and be done with that lot. And, hopefully, she can pull Ginny out of it all and make her stay neutral. Maybe, some Slytherins guys can help her with that?
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 7/7
Dumbledore has some nerve! And, of course, it was alright for Ron and Harry to cast curses on unarmed and lying down Draco. Nothing wrong with that, just little harassing of the head boy. And, of course, Gryffindorks are the best house that doesn't have any prejudice.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 7/7
That was an intense chapter! I guess, her mother was a seer? You explained quite a lot here but I'm still confused about the effects of obliviation at such a young age. I hope you will elaborate in the future chapters.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 7/7
Amazing chapter!
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/6
I wonder who is her mother? It seems she looks very much like her, yet nobody recognised her. Did Dumbledore put a charm on her? To confuse everyone and to not let them see her for who she is? How did he manage to get her at all? Does she know who her mother is/was? The spell she did should have told her, why didn't Hermione seek her out? Is she dead?
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/6
Don't really understand yet what happened at the end. But interesting beginning.
Makoyi-sik chapter 9 . 7/2
I haven’t laughed so hard in so long as I did when reading how she went after the Easter egg ... oh my gosh I cried I laughed so hard. My dog had to check on me to make sure I was okay.
PrincessCassie2020 chapter 12 . 6/22