Reviews for The Hero
This shit needs to be updated asap pronto.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the most amazing story I've read yet! I was reading it before but I lost it, and just two days I found it again! Please update
Lady Blackwater chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I'ma need you to update this shit like...PRONTO.
BlacknCallwaterfan chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Lauren! O-Motherfreaking-G.

Where have I been?

I'm soooo late at reviewing this even though I've read it like 3 times already.

I have to tell you that I have I freaking missed youu... and dont even get me started on your stories! I've been going through withdrawals. Lol it's kinda of sad, but true.

Anyhooo on to the review (:

This chapter was... dare I say it? I think I shall. Sweet, eventful, action packed and just intense.!

I loved the playful side of Leah and Jake together it was super sweet. A playful bold Leah with a hero like Jake is always a hot match. And I was glad she didn't let Sam's words get to her as she probably would have earlier in the story.

I just wished it didn't take Jake so long to realize that she meant that she loved him. Usually guys say that shit 'in the moment' not the other way around. Guy can be so slow sometimes. I was glad when Leah kissed some sense into him.

But when all hell broke loose and shit hit the fan my mouth still dropped open even though I was re-reading this for the 4th time.

I was like nooooo...Embry, my freaking Embry?

Gah!

I mean I knew he was up to something but I never expected he would be in that deep. :/

This was pure genius though, never would I ever think of Embry or Jazz for the evil villians in this. Or maybe it's because my heart has a huge biased soft spot for those two. But that's what makes your writing so good.

Wow... just ... wow I thought Jake's POV was intense but Leah's had me in tears.

Sam! I mean he was a crappy friend and everything for pretty much the whole story but even sucky friends deserve second chances. I wish he would have been able to apologize to Jake though before he was shot. But I have to admit he went down like a true boss! Like smiling/smirking while you're going down? G status right there. Go Sam!

This was soooooo good though like better than Vampire Diaries and you know that's saying something in my book.

I really hope Leah can get outta this situation or Jake hauls his ass over to his girl...

You may not know how you feel about this chapter... But I love it ! :)

Miss you tons!

Hope your doing well mamas(:

xoxo
LaPushGurl chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
This chapter was AMAZING! It was so intense and awesome I read it twice! I am actually kind of sad Sam died. Although he was a jerk he realized he was wrong and admitted he was wrong and was willing to ask for forgiveness. Its sad he never got a chance to though. Anyway, great chapter and i can't wait to see more! :)
brankel1 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Great that Sam is Jacob is alright.
Tara Maria chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Yay I finally get to read this chapter been trying since yesterday.

Wow what a chapter. I can't believe Embry. And poor Sam I didn't really like him at first but still sad. I hope Leah gonna be ok.

Glad your back to writing missed your stories... :)
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Love it
hgmsnoopy chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Well, first of all... yay! I could finally read the chapter!

But holy crap - the beginning was so sweet with Leah and Jacob bonding, but then all hell broke loose. It sucks that Embry betrayed Jacob and Leah so badly - and Jasper turned dark.

Horrifying that Sam was shot but at least he redeemed himself in the end. That was quite a cliffie, will Leah be able to defend herself before she passes out?
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Ahhhhhhh you updated & it was sooo good! I knew Embry was involved somehow, loser but Jasper was a surprise I guess he went crazy after Alice died.

Dang they just took Sam out, but he smiled as his brains splattered, boss. A part of me feels he deserves it though for being a sucky friend. Thank goodness Leah finally took the drug, now whoop some $$ and go save your man :)

So in love with your stories; til' next time *which hopefully isn't as long)
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
o_0 decided to reread this to brush up on the story & WOW! Oh good-lawd have-oh my-heavnes *fans self* that was all sorts of naughty sizzle. There has never been a time that I have wanted to be Leah and there really be a Jacob more than I do now! You sure know how to write em *fans self again*:)
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Gaaaaawwwd! o **clutches heart and rolls around on the floor** I don't even know were to start! ** sigh** It just gets better and better! L.O.V.E. it!

Ok, so Leah kicking Emily's ass not once, but twice had me about to fall out of my chair laughing lol.. I mean what is wrong with that bitch, I think getting yo ass kicked the first time should have been plenty, but no not for Emily... But you know what they say 'third times a charm'.. She should have had a pair of 3thousanddalla' Louis Vuitton shoes shoved up her uppity ass.. :D Lmfaorofl Ha! I'm liking becca, she sounds awsome... I liked that Jake took Leah to his old neighborhood, he's opening up to her slowly and I love it.

The Heros pov is always fun for me, because we get to know what jakes doing, how he feel, and the action packed drama is awsome... When jake was in the club watching that Park guy and ended up seeing embry my heart sank.. If embry has anything to do with that ice then... Idk... I just hope he isn't going to turn into the Heros version Lex Luther.. If he starts to go bald then that's it..

Those boy know they can flirt their asses off. I was like hey now when jake told Leah she needed to get some of that pent up aggression out.. That would have been my cue to jump from behing the couch and pounce on him. could Jake possibly be protecting Leah from Embry because of that night he saw him in the club? I think so...Leah needs to go clubbing so she can shake all her junk in Jakes face. I, of course, would have been there too and we could have made a Jake sandwich.. ** sigh** most delicious sandwich ever! But hey, if he didn't block them in with his cars then we wouldnt have had that epic scene in Jakes room/ batcave/ secret layer!

Eeeeeek! :D She knows his secret now! Leah took the news well, even though she had a panic attack.. Him telling her about the Cullen's and everything, was great... You totally gave us a great backstory... She wants to help him! He would never let her get into danger like that, because he's just a big cuddle muffin who loves her so much... He is kinda bipolar sometimes, but I guess it's cause hes got a lot of shit on his mind... Weight of the world.. Poor baby : [ .. I just have to say that when Leah was rubbing the cream on Jake, I found it extremely sexy... And that kiss... Spiderman upside down kiss say what? Yeeeeaaah! :D to bad he had to leave and save the day agian.. Ok is it just me or what, but why were ppl at the college at 5 am? Lol.. Maybe the gang members just took random ppl and broke in.. Idk.. But it was sad as hell that the 'almost' Leah look a like had to die.. **whines** I wanna be spooned by Jakey too..

Lol, it took me like 2hrs to write this... When I finally get a break everyone wants to bug me to death about nothing.. Grrrr..

Absolute love this fic and can't wait to finish playing catch up! :D
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Get. The. Fuck. Out. :D

I'm going to die over here. "I'm not your typical hero, as I said. And this isn't your typical story. Actually the story isn't even mine. It's hers." , you have done it!

I'm speechless... Almost anyway :D

Ok ** takes deep breath**

The plot is epic in itself, blackwater meets superhero, and this means that my dreams have come true.. Love that Leah is a tough cookie and seemingly doesn't need anyone's help. She can deffenatly hold her own.. I hate the" damsels in distress" bit, it gets old way to quickly and I wish they would just die or something :D.. Embry sounds cute... I would jump him too! I love how he and jake are already like protecting Leah, but want to sex her up too lol.. Speaking of Jake :D

Jake... **swoons** Obviously he is the hero, but he's still mysterious and cocky. Danger and sex appeal seep out of his pores.. All that flirting he keeps doing, and smirking doesn't help anything too..**shudders** He has pantie dropping powers even though he seems like a asshole... He makes you want to punch him then fuck his brains out... ** le sigh**... The " violence" at the beginning was not bad at all, I loved it. Action like that always make me want to jump up and do roundhouse kicks and punch the air :D So it seems like Veronique knows about the hero business, the way she kept looking at Jake, but not embry.. Intersting... Ewww he dated Bella, but as long as she's dead for good and won't be popping back up like night of the living twat I guess it's cool...

Speaking of twats, Emily is a bitch. Queen bee of the school my ass... Like gross, her and Sam hooked up and they fucked over Jaky poo... I wouldn't touch that hoe with a 39 1/2 ft pole after some shit like that.. Sams butt is always fuking up, his apologies are worth as much as a 3 dolla' bill.. Ha! They really deserve each other, Samily the doucheeeest couple ever... The "guys", seem awesome enough, but those bitches Kim and Claire are skank hoes under Emily's ass... I was like someone's missing, where's embry? I totaly forgot he was in the picture lol...

I think you are super awsome and I can't wait to catch up on everything you do, because I'm in love, and this doesn't happen often! :D
Babaksmiles chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Hot! I love Jake and Leah! They are too hot! I can read about them all day! I can't wait to see what happens next!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 9 . 10/22/2011