Reviews for American Dragon: Danny Possible
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Chi is spelt perfectly
Doctor Skittles chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
just wanna review this- so this is basically some really f-ed up story that has Danny Phantom, ADJL, and Kim Possable? WTF?
AttackOnOtakus chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Y is Danny gay it makes the story suck I'm srry I don't like gay stories
mailaine chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
pretty good, but Danny doesn't at all act in any way gay, and u said Sam was his GF
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Hang on a minute! Mini twisters? I wanna see that! Cools story so far.
MadelynStilinski24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Really Good!
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Wow wait what? Wasnt Danny dating Sam like in the last chapter I'm so confused also not to fond of the fact that Danny looks like Dan it started out really good though its just sorta confusing.
Major Simi chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
well nice, everithing has come to an end it is sayd and unfortunately it's true for this nice story. but it was one good story
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Life goes way too fast.

But it’s cute. ,
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Giggle, this just went from good to better!

Zii Raevyn chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
... O.o

KAWAII!

o.O...
Major Simi chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
nice chapter but a bit too fast and this made it a bit hard following and confusing but keep going but slow down and take it easy with writting, a document on a computer cost only some bites and doesen't cost the live of a tree like a sheet of paper, unles you're writting your story first down on paper and then on the pc but yeah, well done keep going
nycorrall chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Great job! You need to work on some of your spelling, though, but otherwise great job! Can't wait til the next chapter!
Major Simi chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
aw man, why don't you focus more on this but well as long as you continue this once a month or so i'm ok whit it. i really love this story it's really nice. Very balanced betwenn adjl and dp. not one to ovepowdred. looks really good please continue it. ok? Puppy dog eys.
nycorrall chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
good so far. Phantom's image change is ok. But still, GREAT story. So far. Write more and we'll see