Reviews for Playful Looks
Ambidexter chapter 1 . 2/11
This is very funny.
CoriOreo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This story was hilarious. I don't spend enough time in DW to really recognize the tropes at play here, but even on its own this is a fantastic oneshot with strong voices and some great humor. Fantastic.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
XD

That was hilarious. Loved the last bit. Loved the whole thing, actually. Was a wonderful break from all of the incredibly sad Eleven/River fics I've been reading for the past hour or two.

Oh, gosh. Thanks for the laugh. :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh dear, I was giggling - GIGGLING - nearly out-bloody-LOUD - all through this. I couldn't stop. A… sexist planet that of course, wasn't sexist as a planet but has sexist people on it and oh gosh all the lines about the sexism and the way the girls should behave, that was simply hilarious - and I LOVED all of the bits about Rory coming to terms with River being his daughter. The never-ending innuendos were brilliant, the resemblance between River and Amy was brilliant, everything was brilliant. I died.
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was adorable. Loved it.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Made me laugh...thanks!
high-functioning potterhead chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ha!Loveed this...So cool.;)
Namei chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That cannot be finished :O…come on this is too good :(
slightly so chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I enjoyed it! Very very funny. I Want to see what happens next!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Omg love this! The last little bit was great. And they were all spot on in their characterization.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Haha! I loved this so much. I think you did a lovely job and I hope to read more from you soon!
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
fantastically funny! :)
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Perfect in every possible way. Hilarious, in-character, interesting, well-written. Fantastic! I just wish it were longer! XD
vievere chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This line made me laugh so hard: "By the way, if I come home with a woman, it's only because they sometimes come free with purchases. Start thinking of names."

GENIUS! Loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well done, as always! Thank you so much for this lovely little snippet of wonderful-ness.

The character observations are just spot on, and the dialogue flows just right. I was laughing a few times through this - the descriptions of previous adventures, the handcuffs, the raised eyebrows. And when I was not laughing, I was smiling happily.

Marvellous. Thank you.