Reviews for Things I Am Not Allowed to Do to the Author
MauraIslesForever chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I liked it. Was the last one Bellatrix? Oh, and you have a beautiful name!
xoRetributionox chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Heheh, I love this. Very funny! Bellatrix might want to rethink her thoughts on the cat though; somehow, I don't see the cat being easily swayed hehe.
OpheliaBlack chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
These are funny
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
'Writing box'? *laughs, then rubs tears away* I loved that. Oh Bellatrix, how amusing you are XD Hmm, this quote here "Well, are you waiting for an engraved invitation?" reminds me of another character I like from a different series. Her name is Miranda Priestly and she is from The Devil Wears Prada movie. I think you meant to say 'the next time' here though instead of "the next came." I can't wait to see more. More Bellatrix, per chance? Sorry, she's kinda my fave villain in the series...but it's kinda a little hard to hate her, she's amusing. Well, I guess one would hate her if your parents were killed or tortured by her so... *feels the glares of her victims* I shall go now. I loved this chapter *scurries off*
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
thanks keep up the good work
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh, wow XD I was laughing so hard at this one. Typical; he's like a kid and like a little kid he doesn't understand why you should be nude in front of others. I can't wait to see what other characters write.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very amusing, I believe I am looking forward to this collection of stories.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work