Reviews for Bright Lights, Bigger City
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
aww i really loved this chapter really great work and it was really sweet at the end of the chapter, can't wait until you post up new stories for the hangover

keep up the great work 3
eventualprocrastination chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Of course a baby born to the wolf pack wouldn't be born the normal way! haha...and AWWW baby Stu!
gleeme33 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww naming him after Stu was like the icing on the cuteness cake! :D
gleeme33 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
hope you feel better! :)
VanillaBear1994 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Wow, Ashley is a complete bitch. She reminded me of some girls back at my old school... I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I am in college now. Naw, Phil and Rachel as always are super cute!

Oh my god, that is so creepy yet amazing at the same time about your dentist. He must be sick to death of the amount of people that have probably made that connection.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
eventualprocrastination chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
awwwwwwww
VanillaBear1994 chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
This was really sweet. I love the relationship you have built up overall with Phil, Rachel and Hailey. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter!
gleeme33 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I think this is the cutest thing EVER!
gleeme33 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
No it didn't suck I loved it!
eventualprocrastination chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Fave part:

"That's disgusting guys!" Alan yelled from the piano. "Let me get a camera!"

LMAO!
gleeme33 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
that was kind of...cute. and sweet :)
eventualprocrastination chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
clever way to cancel out their marriage!
gleeme33 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I just love this. :)
gleeme33 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Awwww Phil :( !
eventualprocrastination chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was pregnant and Bradley Cooper was the father. When I told him as much his whole face lit up and he was so happy and excited about becoming a dad, I woke up with a smirk on my face. I pictured that same smile on his face while reading this chapter. ;)