Reviews for Evolving Exorcists
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/10
really interesting. if you decide to turn this into a full story, i would love to read it.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 8/16
And then they got married, Mephisto made sure to get them matching Yukata. Rin somehow managed to get into a fight over what frosting would be best and shiemi made sure the flower arrangement was amazing. Just the usual craziness
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 1 . 7/8
Please please please please please please please please please please please continue!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/12
I love it and I am off to look and see if you have a part two to this were Hogwarts comes a calling.
It was great ! I really enjoy holle the thing
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
So good
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Thi- I... *eyes water* I th- thought I- I was over Father F-Fujimoto's death... BUT I'M NOT! *sobs* WHY ISN'T THERE MOOOOOORE!*sobs hysterically*
ShiroIcez25 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This is great! I just love this and read mutiple times, but it always leaves me hanging and wanting more.
fire-ball-kyo-DLM chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Awesome!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I like it. I hope you continue it -

S&K
Purple Marshmellows chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is great! Can you update soon?
~Ice0024
just a reader chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I think the story was brilliant but i just wished you could've balanced Harry's world of wizardry into blue exorcist a little more. I also find it unsatisfying that Harry has been in japan all these years without us as readers knowing the reaction of his aunt and uncle, not that they would show much concern considering they dislike Harry but it would be nice to see what happens when the chosen one "Harry Potter" suddenly goes missing, it would be interesting to see how Dumbledore handles the issue because he did say that he watched harry as he grew up always protecting him. Seeing Harry growing up the same as Yukio is cool but you have to remember that he still has magic in his blood which in your story he has to discover at some point in his life. Overall, i think your fanfic is wonderful! i just wish there were a little more diversity and not just strictly the main story of blue exorcist and just using Harry's charcter but a little of both worlds ;)
SugarQuill1995 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
How can one person be so cool? You are awesome! Seriously though love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Coolio![/Δ]/\[Δ\] nice character development and if you choose to continue I can't wait to see how this version of Harry reacts the plot! \[Δ]/
percab8531 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hope u do continue this even tho it says end but still. It was amazing but if harry and yukio are a year apart wouldn't harry be 14 when yukios dad dies? Cause yukio and run were 15