Reviews for Evolving Exorcists
cagna chapter 1 . 4/18
more please. out of all the stories so far... all 8, this is the only one that i like and wish there were more like it or just more of it.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 3/10
someone really does need to make more storys like this rather than a silly Rin goes to hogwarts.

Imagine if Harrys father was actually satan but he was adopted by james potter?next the eents of blue exorcist with harry replacing Rin.
and later at hogwarts...Luna sees demons!(which would seriously explain her imaginry creatures...)
Harry using blue flames would just look badass...imagine the flames having the ahility to burn away curse included.

stilll...would love seeing more of this.
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 1 . 2/22
Great. We really need more like this. And I am all for continuing it.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 1/12
OMG, this must be updated with a new chapter! I love how this starts! Is it going to be a HarryxYukio (or YukioxHarry) pairing? or RinxHarry or will it be HarryxFemaleCharacter(cannon/oc)?
Seriously, please continue this story!
shi-morino chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
An interesting start, please update soon
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awww sooooo cuuuuuute! But wouldn't Harry be fourteen not thirteen and what about Hogwarts and magic? Hmmm? Now UUUUUUPDAAAATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Continue please
Perseus605 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great story, you should keep going with it
kiba no mangetsu chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I think you should continue it :)
akumachan884 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You should really write more of this... It's looking like just the start of a great story! If you carried on with the story it would be one of the best crossovers there is! :)
Evci chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
More please !
cifer66 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
A really sweet story, I do hope this gets continued, it is much too short!
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
please continue this, i really enjoyed reading it. :)

-Birdy
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I like this
werewolfgirl11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Please please please continue it