Reviews for Acceleration
JW VC chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Why you keep killing my child!?
ANON chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Bukki was kinda OOC here, plus she's a better fighter than what you put here... but if we ignore that, your story was great!
HonoraryHobbit chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
To your Note:
Yes, yes you have.

I liked it all the same :)
Tabby Kattene chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I agree with your note. Oh my goodness, I agree.
Abicion chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
The weird part is this almost EXACT situation really happened to a character named Akane Sumire in the Kazumi Magica chapter that came out like 2 or 3 weeks after I wrote this.

So, technically, it actually does conform to canon. Sort of. In an indirect way.
asdljkghaklsdghkajshdlkjhalkhd chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Dude... there will be retribution for what those three Mary Sues did to Inori, who is a lot better fighter than you make her ought to be. I love both Madola and Pretty Cure series; this story was a disgrace to both. I am not flaming, I am speaking the truth.
Issue chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
...somehow, I think your fic's gotten messed up, what with the total lack of PM-related stuff in a story set in a PM-verse...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Six times now. This is becoming an obsession.
Sylvie Mosse chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Kyubey only harvests the energy that's released the moment a Magical Girl transitions from human to monster, or so he states. The TV series supports this notion, though. If Kyubey could have profited further from the Timeline 4 catastrophe, he would have said anything but "derp, well looks like I'm done here."

The only purpose Witches seem to serve after they're created is to be a self-renewing incentive to recruit more Magical Girls. While it's certainly useful, it's not like Kyubey actually needs to use that incentive. The world will always be full of little girls who want their wishes to come true.

I quite enjoy the new, borderline cannibalistic system I've developed.
What's In A Name chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well, this is what I expected would be happening in Oriko when the previews had the words "magical girl hunting". Although, I don't think QB would approve of this method as it seems witches may get more energy from their victims as well. The energy payout isn't to good if only new magical girls get quickly killed and veterans turn witch rarely.