Reviews for No Time to Lose One's Head
bijou2009 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
And in the beginning there was the word... John 1:1
Mellie chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Absolutely adored this story. Methos will always be favorite immortal. Thanks for sharing.
BenRG chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
In the end, there can only be one. Even if that one would be happier being left alone and a smart man lets a six-millennia old get what he wants. Of course, no-one ever accused the head-hunters of being smart, did they?
The Archivist613 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
really great crossover idea. well written.
simys chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I Am 1,000 yeas old you cannot win _~
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nice story, but I'm surprised why didn't Methos recognized River's abilities (it's not like he never met psychics before).
YuriShi chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love your story- I've actually read it before, yet it was only now that I got "the Word" bit...lol. I adore the connection between River and Methos
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was very much made of awesome! I loved both River and Methos in this and I think they make a pretty good team too :-) I am a little surprised that Methos hasn’t figured out River’s abilities yet, but she really didn’t show them that much in the show either, “Serenity” is where she really showed them off...

Thanks for writing!
FanLass chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
ok I LOVED THIS! firefly highlander crossovers are great and this one well very nice, thank you for a good story, I loved Methos and River together anytime anywhere! nice story!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
A wonderful story. Short but wonderful. I hope you do a sequel :)
Sage5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I just read your story and I loved it. I could just picture River's and Methos' conversations. They both talk in riddles lol. Are you planning on writing a sequel? I can just image Methos trying to explain how he learned to kill like that.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awesome
lizziebug chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I hadn't thought of this combiniation before. Oh, please, oh ,please, oh, please...come back and give us more!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Kewl crossover, River and Methos make a great team. Though I'm surprised Methos doesn't realize River's psychic, especially considering his time with Cassandra.
Irda chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love the story, for some reason I found the following sentence highly amusing: "I'm sorry," Methos interrupted. "I don't actually speak French. Just that one question." Methos almost giggled out loud at how irritated Pierre looked...