Reviews for Breaking the Continuity, Changes to the Known
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I demand more.
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really want you to continue, since I would like your opinion on what humanity has been doing in the Milky Way for the last 20,000 years.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed the piece, and am glad I read it. However, you have some spelling and grammar errors. I hope you add onto this a little more, I would like to know what happens. Also, a binary star system? Alpha centari?
United Systems Navy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Nice to see someone's interpretation of what lies on the other side. it wouldn't make sense to do a crossover really considering the time difference with any other scifi stuff. Still,you have my attention.
Psyentific chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Proteus captain? Not died once? He shouldn't be in that Proteus.

And he's a corp CEO. A fairly well off corp, judging by the Command ship and HAC/T3 fleet.

Okay. You have my attention. If only FFnet's subscribe to story worked for me...

As for what to crossover with...hmm. I'd say Mass Effect, but you already tried that. Halo, maybe. If you can keep THE CHIEF out of it, then sure. Stargate is being done currently, but progress is slow and the author has mentioned he'd like to see another person doing it for ideas.

Ooo! Sword of the Stars? That would give you so much free reign it isn't funny, yet still give you a ton of background and other info to go off of. Then again, you might not have played SotS (You totally should if you like 4x games in space. Way better than GalCiv2. Supposedly it's MoO2 tier, though I wouldn't know, never played MoO2) Waitaminute. Master Of Orion.

Or what about Freelancer, Wing Commander, WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. X3. X Fucking Three. Crossover Eve with Singleplayer Eve.

Or you could do a half-crossover and make up your own universe. Anything from Meanwhile, On Earth... to Spacefaring Furries to High Fantasy In Space. I for one would love to see the latter. Just remember to make the Space Dwarves hate the Space Elves, or if you're more of the trope-subverting kind of person have them be best spacebros forever.

As a final word, can I have a cameo as a hotshot Tengu pilot?
Planetary Genocide chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love EVE stories.

I just would like to let you know that your sentences are kinda long and rambling, with a little bit of tense mixing that makes it a little hard to read. Needs more commas and periods, in other words. Otherwise, keep it up :D