Reviews for Tit for Tat
esking chapter 50 . 5/22
Aaahhhhhhhhhh I'm back
It took me 3 days to read chapter 50 because I didn't want it to end. My girlfriend asked me about inception fic recs a few weeks ago and I immediately thought of this one which made me read it all over again which made me fall in love with it all over again ahhhh. It was so amazing reading it through from the beginning and realizing just how much you have influenced basically all of my inception headcanons until I've forgotten that half of them aren't even in the movie at all. It's just so good and I love it so much and you are amazing and great.
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 50 . 6/28/2014
*takes a moment* ok so if I had to describe this fic I'd say "its beautiful in the most painful way possible. It makes you ache yet leaves you wanting more" seriously I fell behind at chapter 40 and over the past week I've been rereading it from the start and its so damn worth it! I love the way you write its fascinating and graceful and delicate and yet powerful at the same time! You should write a novel! Id buy it.
windstar chapter 50 . 6/21/2014
Really a wonderful update. Very well done. I'm so happy to see more of these filtering it. :)
RaiineDays chapter 50 . 6/18/2014
Seeing this update in my inbox made my day. The quote is apt and beautiful as always.
All the best with your recovery.
esking chapter 50 . 6/17/2014
It was cute and then it was sad. I know I've said it a hundred times but I love this story so much. Even now that I've kind of move on from the fandom this fic keeps bringing me back and I love it! Thank you so much!
esking chapter 49 . 4/6/2014
So good as always! I just saw Cap 2, too, and this just piled right on top of my Stucky feels so thanks for that. This is awesome. As I've mentioned. Because it is. And so are you. Very, very awesome, I am much indebted to you. Seeing an alert for this story always brightens my day.
WindStar chapter 49 . 4/6/2014
Wow! What a quick update turnover! Fantastic update once again. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 48 . 4/3/2014
Wonderful update as usual!
esking chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
Aah it's so good! Every time you post a chapter my day gets a million times better and this one is gorgeous. Thank you so much for continuing.
And I totally agree with you on the OuaT! My ships are coming down like hail, man. I'm really hoping that there is a funeral next episode, and that we will get more flashbacks to Bae and Hook in Neverland, because that relationship is so beautiful and I think there is more they could do with it.
Thank you so much! Keep writing!
featherkitten chapter 41 . 3/29/2014
you didn't finish the sentence: and of course what better information t
Ell-002 chapter 47 . 2/28/2014
Hey :)

You know, I first read Tit for Tat like ... a year ago. And then I got fooled by the "Complete" status (didn't remember the first author note it seems). And then it appeared again in the recently (not sure it's a word) updated stories ... Several times ... But I wasn't sure I would remember the beginning, and I didn't know where I stopped, so I didn't dare read it. And then, a few days ago, I decided that since I am on vacation, I might as well read it again ... from the beginning ... And I fell in love with this story again.
Even though there sometimes are some things that don't fit, which is not unexpected for such a long story, you also manage to keep a storyline, in time, with several stories at once, and also unrelated drabbles (but most of them so cute) ... And I also love the way you depict the characters, with Mal oh so adorable, and her two "brothers", and Eames and Arthur's problemes, and their lines ...
It's beautiful

Please, keep on writing ! (and this time, I didn't make the same mistake : this story is now one of my favorites, so I'll be sure to read every new chapter as soon as it is updated ;))

Ell'
theMoriarty chapter 47 . 2/27/2014
WindStar chapter 47 . 2/27/2014
Really a fantastic update, truly well done. I liked the depth and range of emotions here - excellent as always.
ArlequinGirl chapter 47 . 2/25/2014
I pretty much never leave a review because I'm too lazy to login, but I just wanted you to know that I love the way you write. Whenever there's a new Tit for Tat chapter I drop everything and anything I'm doing just to read it. )
esking chapter 47 . 2/25/2014
Well thanks it's not like I needed my heart today anyway.
This is so sweet and good, I really love the domestic young Cameron and Arthur scenes. So happy you updated!