Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Naruhina love 12 chapter 17 . 4/14
I love it please continie
crazzyredhead chapter 17 . 4/15
this is a great story that i love. I can't wait for the exams and to see the war. With Naruto being in them i see many of the whirlpool being there. I hope you update again and soon. Keep up the wonderful work.
crazzyredhead chapter 15 . 4/15
LOL how priceless shigure and anko as friends.
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 4/15
I cried you jerk... grrrr... it was so cute and heart warming... I didn't even cry for old yeller
great chapter
Kagega chapter 17 . 4/10
Love your story and can't wait for an update.
Sorasdream chapter 15 . 4/8
Errr...Sasuke sounds like he's getting more insane by the minute. And well, sakura is always acting like an idiot no surprise there.

I totally agree with you. Dumbles and the Sandaime are very similar to each other. But I feel that the third had more of an ability to make a difference in Naruto's life but choose not too for whatever reason.

I wonder how powerful Naruto's team really is? They must be at jounin level by now right?

Things are getting exciting, great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 4/7
Wow, sounds like Naruto needs a kick in the ass for all of his impulsive behavior.

Hmm...looks like obito was watching the fight between Kenshin and Yagura. Nothing good can come from that, weirdo.

Great chapter!
Koran chapter 17 . 4/4
you write very well, keep it up! :-)
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 4/5
Wow, I love how the Uzumaki laid a smack down to the council in Konoha. I honestly think that the third did a horrible job at keeping the abuse down for Naruto in the cannon. It's great to see he'll be at a place were he's accepted.

The civilian council is really stupid and Danzo is an asshole. I hope Naruto get's strong enough that he'll be able to out smart or out-power Danzo if he comes back to Konoha. I hope he also understands what a disservice the Sandaime did to him regardless of his reason's. Personally, I always thought the third kept Naruto close to keep the nine-tails in the village.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 4/5
Hmmm...sounds interesting so far!
noirekitsune chapter 17 . 4/2
I LOVE THIS STORY!
I just love strnger smarter Naruto! im also getting a kick out of him showing up Sasuke in every way! and I don't even hate Sasuke or anything, you just make it so satisfying to read though! lol
im also really enjoying your placement of Haku and Kimmimaro in this, I hardly see any where you have the two of them as his friends/teammates, and you write it so well!
im dying to see more strong Uzumaki Naruto, Haku and Kimimaro! and his sweetie Hinata
please have more soon? *puppy-eyes-no-jutsu!*

noirekitsune
Melissa chapter 17 . 3/29
I love reading this! Please make more!
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 3/27
Zabuza to uzu!
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 3/24
What about naruto convincing zabuza in to joining the uzu?
Warmach1ne32 chapter 4 . 3/24