Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Continue this story please
mrsjeje chapter 17 . 4/18
this story is BRILLIANT ! can't wait to see the blossoming romance between hinata and naruto, i love this story, plots, characters and all about this story, can't wait for your next update :DD but no pressure though, i know how hard it is to write hehe, fighting !
Sniperbeattie chapter 17 . 4/16
Plz keep writing this is the only story like this out there and I'm loving it
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 17 . 3/30
Hey it's been a year so any chance of an update or no. Just let us know
samira vangola chapter 17 . 3/28
Continue
ZirconK chapter 17 . 3/21
Man this is one of best naruto fanfic i have come over so far. Please update us with new chapters soon. Can't wait to read more.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 17 . 3/20
It was really a nice and interesting story.I would appreciate if you will finish the story as fast as you can as i can't wait to read more.
Kurama56 chapter 17 . 3/17
I am really enjoying your story and look forward to the next chapter.
Please countinue! Its so gooodddddddd
You are an amazing writer so plessssssssssse countinue the story
Yin-Yang universalbalance chapter 4 . 3/13
this is a crossover with ruruni kenshin
AriRahd chapter 17 . 3/6
Great Story! Really enjoyed reading it. Are you going to continue the story?
I really enjoy this story and hope you update soon, and I think I know who wants naruto dead
WrittinInStone chapter 14 . 2/21
Really? Naruto doesn't like being called the 4th's son? I really don't like the way you basically dissed Minato in this chapter.

It's great that he's with his Uzamaki family, but Minato died for Naruto as well. How in the world is he going to hate being called a Namikaze? That was pretty poor writing and a pretty poor attitude for Naruto to have.

If nothing else, he should be angry that they'd called him the 4th Hokage's son and then allow said son to be treated like crap. But to be mad at being called a Namikaze when that's what he is?

Not good.

Believe it or not, that one line is trying to kill this story for me when I liked it pretty well, despite all its errors, before.
mrtoasty97 chapter 17 . 2/18
would you please update already. Stop trying to be a tease here.
laila45 chapter 17 . 2/18
This fic gave me quite a new perspective about Naruto world which I undeniablely like .After the End of Naruto series (both manga/anime) ,I would like to read read real fiction-meaning real 'what if's ' and stuff like that .
Thank you for starting this ,writing this and sticking with it for this long .
Please keep going .Hope to enjoy reading this story till the end .
Take care and good luck !-
2,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »