Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Please update
Yukihime Kurosaki chapter 17 . 2/5
I really enjoy this story. I have easily read it over a dozen times since I found it on this website; however, is there going to be an update in the future?
Nate chapter 13 . 1/21
Ugh - the CRA is fanon bullshit made up by insecure little fuckers for their masturbatory fantasies.

It is moronic, and has always been moronic; nothing can be done to pretty it up due to the sheer stupidity of it.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 1/15
One thing that you could definitely work on is not mistaking words for similar sounsung words. For example, I've seen you mistake understatement for understanding, and leave for leaf. There are also a couple other instances that I've spotted already. IMO, you should get a better beta, since it feels like they're just entering it all into Word and auto correcting anything with red squiggly lines under it. They should start actually editing thoroughly and correctly.
This is really good , keep up the good work! And update...please...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Please don't let Naruto take the CRA. Hinata doesn't deserve that. Why would Naruto want that anyway? Please let hin refuse it. And it's not even applicable since Namikaze isn't a legit clan anyway...right?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Am I supposed to view the whirpool country as bullies because that's all they seem to act like whenever they've been angered. It's like kill first, ask questions later kind of thing. Is that the kind of atmosphere that you're trying to send out?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
When are you going to update again
MyzzNamikaze chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
I'm patiently waiting for chapter 18...
draco7347 chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Meathead chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Excellent story by the way good job of use of characters and originality this is what fanfic is about precious self on the back for originality and creativity oh and happy holidays and don't spike the eggnog just kidding
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
been well over a year, hope that the next chapter would be great.
fruittypebbles92 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
They're just betrothed. I don't think their reactions to hearing that is realistic.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
Are you going to keep updating I love this story you have to please don't let any one else finish it you have to they can't compare this by far my favorite fan fiction no joke
gwb620 chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Oh... My ... Sweet... Kami... we are doomed!
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »