Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 17 . 3/17
I'd like to be the first to tell you everyone that this story is a dead-end story that's why he is not updated
Marshman101 chapter 17 . 3/14
Please make more this story is awsome
reader 4689 chapter 17 . 3/9
I'm sad this story hasn't been continued for a few years, it was really good.
Worldsoul15 chapter 6 . 3/9
And Now: let's see how many names I recognize:
Genryusai- Captain-Commander of the 13 court guard companies in Bleach
Kisuke Urahara- Candy store owner and former 12th company captain in Bleach

It seems to me that you are simply pulling powerful individuals from famous manga.
Worldsoul15 chapter 4 . 3/9
Alright, I just have to compile a list of evidence right here:
1: Skilled in Higen Mitsurugi-Ryu
2: Named Kenshin
3: Carries title "Battosai"
4: Has a CROSS SHAPED SCAR ON HIS LEFT CHEEK!

Based on the evidence, I cannot but help conclude that you have included Hiruma Kenshin, also known as Hiktori Battorsai or Runori Kenshin, in your story.
someone chapter 17 . 2/27
yo you should update your story because its pretty a darn good crossover and story as a whole and i enjoyed every chapter of it. my only problem tho is on the training chapters of naruto and his senseis of whirlpool, it was kind of rushed and we would have appreciated it if you could "fleshed-out" more the relationships between naruto and his family especially his senseis cuz i gotta admit your pick of characters for his senseis are pretty interesting and they are all both likeable. would have loved to see them interact MORE with naruto cuz the training arc in this story is pretty short for such a bit huge cast. But anyways keep up the good work and good job!
ToLegitt2Quit chapter 17 . 2/24
I'm not sure if you'll get this but I'm curious if you'll continue with Naruto Heir of Whirlpool? Really like the plot and personality of the fic
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 17 . 2/16
Great story, but its a shame you dont cmpelered it
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 2/6
It's garbage already.
This is extraordinarily good, it's a crying shame you stopped writing it.
You had this one line in this chapter "no one should be wary of messing with an uzumaki" I believe what you meant to say was "everyone" rather than "no one"
Awesome story especially the part where Naruto slaughtered Gato's thugs I have a powerful respect for women and wouldn't hesitate to kill a rapist if given the opportunity actually I would jump at the chance. Anyway I hope you keep on writing more stories and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter thank you for writing this story it helps me to relax from the hardships of reality.
Soccerlover17 chapter 17 . 1/23
Update please!
Sakura chan chapter 17 . 1/3
Cool I like it so far. Keep up the good work.
Please sir chapter 17 . 1/2
I reeeeeeeeally hope this story isn't abandoned, it's really good
2,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »