Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Urmumgay chapter 13 . 3/7
Decent writing. I could understand why though, this was made before 700
Lord Halcyon chapter 17 . 3/3
Just binged red this awesome story and am sad to come to the last posted chapter, it has really been an enjoyable read and I hope you find some time to finish it at some point.

Lord Halcyon
hope you continue the book it's good.
Mariusz1988 chapter 17 . 1/2
Very intresting story. Can't wait to see Naruto setting "some" Uchiha straight, and shutting "some random" pink haired freak down. I hope you will update soon.
Shodai Uzukage- Naruto Uzumaki chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
Good story. It is a shame that it looks like it was abandoned.
One question I have is what will be done of the other canon Uzumaki, Honoka, Karin, and Nagato.
Hope your muse returns.
Arya-chan25 chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
I know you stopped writing this story a long time ago. I just wanted to tell you that this story is one of my absolute favorites and one of the few stories, which I have read more than once. I am very sad that you are not continuing this anymore. But I still have hope :)
Do you think you can finish this one day? If not, can you at least tell me how you had planned to continue the story? Would Sasuke still go to Orochimaru to prove his superiority over Naruto and win over Hinata? Will Naruto eventually get to like the leaf? Will he still have a good relation with Jiraya and Tsunade, or will he hate Jiraya for abandoning him?
I hope you still have access to this account.
alexhively815 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Continue the story please, this story is too good to stop.
Lucius Walker chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
1) Love the story so far.

2) It’s been years since you’ve updated. Please continue.

3) Typo on Chapter 13
Pucusi81 chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I have read this story twice and I must say it was well worth it. Thanks for your time spent on the plot this made it different from the other stories out there.
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Hope to see another chapter soon. And I love the NaruHina pairing. Thank you!
cutielove077 chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
Thank you for not making this a harem.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/3/2017
You need to restart this story and keep going. Please.
Loki921 chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
You know, I was honestly waiting for these two to meet.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
can't wait for the next update!
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I am looking foward to chapter 18 and I hope Naruto gain the Rinnegan.
2,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »