Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Revisions chapter 17 . 8/19
Hope you are ok it has been a while since this fantastic story has been updated
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 17 . 8/19
When's the next chapter?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 15 . 8/19
I'm sorry that people are plagiarizing your story. But at least you know that it's because they like the story it's information that they are trying to take the credit for it cause I love YOUR story. Please continue it I'll support your story!
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 8/9
I am looking forward to chapter 18 and I hope Naruto goes through Pokémon evolution.
I wont more pleas if not put up for adptchen
Davidlhson chapter 17 . 7/20
You should update its a good story
scarletmenace chapter 12 . 6/7
There is a reason why I shouldn't read stories like this. Because I get so hooked on them that I can't help but feel sad when they are abandoned.
Stormdragon6783 chapter 17 . 6/1
Nooooo! You need to finish this, hope you get inspiration to continue this story
Stormdragon6783 chapter 16 . 6/1
Naruto will keep the second elemental sword? Hope the answer is in the next chapter
Stormdragon6783 chapter 15 . 6/1
Hahaha, it would be hilarious to have a training session with Anko AND Shigure, I can imagine Naruto running for his life.
Stormdragon6783 chapter 5 . 6/1
Damn, with the idea of Naruto getting powerful and commanding Whirlpool forces in my mind I really want the Hyuga Elders dead, not all the village just the Elders... and maybe Danzo, and let's not forget about kicking Uchihas butt.
Stormdragon6783 chapter 3 . 6/1
This is getting good, looking out for Naruto's retrieval.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 17 . 5/29
Has this been abandoned?
yohannes0202 chapter 3 . 5/18
is this really it. is the king really stupid? or does he not posses deduction abilities. the only reason she came is to save her daughter. why do they not question her motives or why she considered reporting that now and not before naruto was traumatized.
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 5/9
been years since this was updated. sadface.
2,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »