Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
ZirconK chapter 17 . 3/21
Man this is one of best naruto fanfic i have come over so far. Please update us with new chapters soon. Can't wait to read more.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 17 . 3/20
It was really a nice and interesting story.I would appreciate if you will finish the story as fast as you can as i can't wait to read more.
Kurama56 chapter 17 . 3/17
I am really enjoying your story and look forward to the next chapter.
Please countinue! Its so gooodddddddd
You are an amazing writer so plessssssssssse countinue the story
Yin-Yang universalbalance chapter 4 . 3/13
this is a crossover with ruruni kenshin
AriRahd chapter 17 . 3/6
Great Story! Really enjoyed reading it. Are you going to continue the story?
I really enjoy this story and hope you update soon, and I think I know who wants naruto dead
WrittinInStone chapter 14 . 2/21
Really? Naruto doesn't like being called the 4th's son? I really don't like the way you basically dissed Minato in this chapter.

It's great that he's with his Uzamaki family, but Minato died for Naruto as well. How in the world is he going to hate being called a Namikaze? That was pretty poor writing and a pretty poor attitude for Naruto to have.

If nothing else, he should be angry that they'd called him the 4th Hokage's son and then allow said son to be treated like crap. But to be mad at being called a Namikaze when that's what he is?

Not good.

Believe it or not, that one line is trying to kill this story for me when I liked it pretty well, despite all its errors, before.
mrtoasty97 chapter 17 . 2/18
would you please update already. Stop trying to be a tease here.
laila45 chapter 17 . 2/18
This fic gave me quite a new perspective about Naruto world which I undeniablely like .After the End of Naruto series (both manga/anime) ,I would like to read read real fiction-meaning real 'what if's ' and stuff like that .
Thank you for starting this ,writing this and sticking with it for this long .
Please keep going .Hope to enjoy reading this story till the end .
Take care and good luck !-
Later could you have Guy and Lee meet Sano the mere thought of the hilarity that would insue cracks me up
mrmustacheperson chapter 17 . 2/4
It's a shame u haven't been updating recently. I honestly think this is one of the best Naruto fanfics I've read so far. Great job and I hope you decide to update soon.
pie480 chapter 17 . 1/26
Thank you for the awesome fanfic! Also, will Naruto use shadow clones? They were sort of his signature move in the canon. That's all, I hope you update soon!
MoongirlDimandeFan chapter 17 . 1/26
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Will you kill Zabuza? What will you do with Suigetsu? Gato, I hope, will be killed. I think you should find Zabuza some asylum. Maybe with Wave or Whirlpool though you could do the Leaf provided Zabuza is able to keep the Councils and councilors off his back. Is Kiba flirting with Haku? is that a possible pairing? I don't see it but maybe you do.
Shadow Wolf Lunar Raven chapter 17 . 1/25
Awesome story! but PLZ UPDATE!ITS KILLIN' MEH!
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »