Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2015
Later could you have Guy and Lee meet Sano the mere thought of the hilarity that would insue cracks me up
mrmustacheperson chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
It's a shame u haven't been updating recently. I honestly think this is one of the best Naruto fanfics I've read so far. Great job and I hope you decide to update soon.
pie480 chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
Thank you for the awesome fanfic! Also, will Naruto use shadow clones? They were sort of his signature move in the canon. That's all, I hope you update soon!
MoongirlDimandeFan chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Will you kill Zabuza? What will you do with Suigetsu? Gato, I hope, will be killed. I think you should find Zabuza some asylum. Maybe with Wave or Whirlpool though you could do the Leaf provided Zabuza is able to keep the Councils and councilors off his back. Is Kiba flirting with Haku? is that a possible pairing? I don't see it but maybe you do.
Kageri Miyako chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
Awesome story! but PLZ UPDATE!ITS KILLIN' MEH!
Geroar chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
Nice chapter and great story. When is the next chapter?
Koljik chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
Great stroy so far. But I want to point out that I dont think the last chapter is T rating.
Koljik chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Great story so far. But I want to point out that I don't think the last chapter (17) is T rated. I would recommend changing rating to M.
Vivi239 chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
I have to say, I really enjoy reading this story, and look forward to seeing more. I hope to see an update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
i like the story
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Well, i loath stories where everybody is an idiot. Whats the point?
Bail.
Was waste of time.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2015
I like wood like mor
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 1/12/2015
Awesome story. Love the fact that Whirlpool still exists, and the subtle additions of things from the Sword of Truth series was fun too. Naruto's team is pretty badass, and I can't wait to see what the other teams think of them. Sasuke looks like he's even more unhinged than in cannon, and I'm not sure if I want Naruto to somehow redeem him, or just kick his ass. Overall this fic has been outstanding and I really hope the next update comes soon. Great job!
moon so bright chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Interesting concept.
SmilyXD chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Please continue! I really like this story, must say though I kinda wanted to stab sasuke at some point he's such an arrogant ass,
2,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »