Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
TinkaPrime chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
Really wish to read more this story is so cool.
Great chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
I like it, but... I think this Naruto will have trouble mastering Kurama's chakra and maybe Senjutsu. He's a bit too resentful. I hope he learns to forgive, even if he never forgets. Looking forward to more!
ilanit.harary chapter 17 . 4/24/2015
please UPDATE!
ilanit.harary chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
kill sasuke! or injure him badly!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
You sneaky devil! You slipped Rurouni in here! Please tell me Kenshin is Naruto's uncle.
Ziodyne967 chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
I dont know what to say about Sasuke in this chapter. I mean, i dont think he would be thinking about repopulating his clan at this time as he is too preoccupied with 'I NEED MOAR POWWER!' Thought process.
Ziodyne967 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
I dunno how i feel about you borrowing so much characters from other Anime...
Ziodyne967 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Aww man! This chapter was kinda lackluster for me. I was sooooo hoping Naruto would do something crazy and embarrass himself. His teachers could totally put some crazy ideas in his head by accident and BAM instant comedy! I wanted to see Hinata faint afterwards. Just the thouht makes me lol :3
Ziodyne967 chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
Idk why, but im getting some deja vu vibes from this chapter...

I like the story so far though:)
Ziodyne967 chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Now this is where the real fun begins! XD
Ziodyne967 chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
This is a jice setup you got goung here! :)

I hope you dont dissapoint with the coming chapters cuzz ill be reading this throughout the night tonight!
Ziodyne967 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Holy information dump BATMAN! The story is nice so far, but the large boxes of texts are putting me off.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
Continue this story please
mrsjeje chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
this story is BRILLIANT ! can't wait to see the blossoming romance between hinata and naruto, i love this story, plots, characters and all about this story, can't wait for your next update :DD but no pressure though, i know how hard it is to write hehe, fighting !
Sniperbeattie chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Plz keep writing this is the only story like this out there and I'm loving it
2,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »