Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
punktrip6 chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Love the story so far. One of the most original I have seen yet. Please hurry with the updates. I cann't wait to see where you go with the story.
kmode13 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I don't know why you're worried about that, itachi and kakashi were jounin at a young age and naruto is getting such a high degree of training and education I'm actually more worried that you would make him normal genin now that just wouldn't make sense
Guardian06 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
great chapter, love your fic
AnonOne chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Huh. I thought you said they had more quality than quantity and yet here, they have both. You're also very eager to talk about their power and abilities. It's rather aggravating to see you've god-moded them in no less than three chapters. Seriously, they can conquer the world if they wanted to if they're threatening the Leaf Village like this.

Sorry, I can't read any longer. The sheer lack of intelligence from the characters is astounding and you've now added all the usual Naruto clichés in which is already been rather distasteful to me for a while.
AnonOne chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Canonically speaking, it was only the Senju and Uchiha clans that founded the village, not the Uzumaki.

Genryusai's comment about the orphanage rubbed me the wrong way. I'm hoping you're not doing the usual mob thing everyone seems to do to Naruto, but the comment made him sound like one of those annoying and condescending aristocrats.

Looking at your note at the bottom, I think you may have overdone the "quality" thing. They sounded damn near invincible from the description.
AnonOne chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Yup. Just like I thought. You've made all the Uzumaki into Sues. Well, it sounds like it. The entire chapter is dedicated to describing them and so far you haven't exactly given a weakness to them, aside from them sounding narrow-minded at the end. I don't know if you're still using the fact that the masked man was the one responsible or that Kushina was a jinchuuriki, soooooo... ?

Another thing is that isn't the Land of Whirlpools technically the Land of the Waves? The canon Uzushiogakure was there and that's a fairly small island compared to the other countries. A bit improbable that so many rich resources would be located on a small land mass as you describe it to have.
AnonOne chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I gotta say that you drop your plot like an anvil, which isn't very pleasant even though it flows decently. The cliché (well, maybe not to you) points aren't helping much either.

I'll give your story a shot, though.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Great story so far. Keep up the good work
Supersaiyen 7 chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
Please update Heir of whirlpool soon it hasn't been updated in months
xxnarufanxx chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
very nice story! i am looking forward to the next chapter!
Scififan33 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Great story so far! Glad Naruto and his family aren't just forgiving Konoha for lying and stuff. SO who hired the ninja to kill him?
Fury074 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Hinata was born on December 27.
Fury074 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Your spelling and grammar needs work.
Fury074 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
What's with the non-Japanese sounding names for islands and cities?

You mis-spelled damn.

Please leave you author's notes out of the story, and place them at the end of the chapter.

A good chapter, my complaints not withstanding, please update soon.
Siggimondo chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Most of your grammatical errors at this point amounts to typos and missing words or punctuation. There is one thing I feel the need to point out to you though:

The suffix "sensei" does not mean teacher. It simply means "one who is farther ahead in life" and is commonly used to refer to teachers, doctors and authors. Your justification was unnecessary, and should be reworded thusly.
2,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »