Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Axcel chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Ahhh, Danzo, the moron. If he had turned Naruto into a weapon, the Uzumaki would have quickly found out for obvious reasons. Then, they would have sank the entirety of Fire Country into the ocean, sealing the souls of all of the leaf ninja into the shinigami's stomach. Seals are OP. Good thing things went sideways for you, idiot.
Teigan chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
Are you going to continue with the story ...please continue it i really love
Darklordcomp chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
Bro this is one of the best AU naruhina fics i've ever had the pleasure of reading, write more Or I end you
bad girl 61 chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
I love it. I want to see more of Sasuke getting his butt kicked and being called dickless by Sai. Sai is hilarious and Can you have Danzo killed for his stupidity.
maoriboiz12 chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Plz update i love the story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Go Naruto! Show them who's the boss!:););)
Naruhina love 12 chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
I love it please continie
crazzyredhead chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
this is a great story that i love. I can't wait for the exams and to see the war. With Naruto being in them i see many of the whirlpool being there. I hope you update again and soon. Keep up the wonderful work.
crazzyredhead chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
LOL how priceless shigure and anko as friends.
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I cried you jerk... grrrr... it was so cute and heart warming... I didn't even cry for old yeller
great chapter
Kagega chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Love your story and can't wait for an update.
Sorasdream chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Errr...Sasuke sounds like he's getting more insane by the minute. And well, sakura is always acting like an idiot no surprise there.

I totally agree with you. Dumbles and the Sandaime are very similar to each other. But I feel that the third had more of an ability to make a difference in Naruto's life but choose not too for whatever reason.

I wonder how powerful Naruto's team really is? They must be at jounin level by now right?

Things are getting exciting, great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Wow, sounds like Naruto needs a kick in the ass for all of his impulsive behavior.

Hmm...looks like obito was watching the fight between Kenshin and Yagura. Nothing good can come from that, weirdo.

Great chapter!
Koran chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
you write very well, keep it up! :-)
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Wow, I love how the Uzumaki laid a smack down to the council in Konoha. I honestly think that the third did a horrible job at keeping the abuse down for Naruto in the cannon. It's great to see he'll be at a place were he's accepted.

The civilian council is really stupid and Danzo is an asshole. I hope Naruto get's strong enough that he'll be able to out smart or out-power Danzo if he comes back to Konoha. I hope he also understands what a disservice the Sandaime did to him regardless of his reason's. Personally, I always thought the third kept Naruto close to keep the nine-tails in the village.

Great chapter!