Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Fury074 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Your spelling and grammar needs work.
Fury074 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
What's with the non-Japanese sounding names for islands and cities?

You mis-spelled damn.

Please leave you author's notes out of the story, and place them at the end of the chapter.

A good chapter, my complaints not withstanding, please update soon.
Siggimondo chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Most of your grammatical errors at this point amounts to typos and missing words or punctuation. There is one thing I feel the need to point out to you though:

The suffix "sensei" does not mean teacher. It simply means "one who is farther ahead in life" and is commonly used to refer to teachers, doctors and authors. Your justification was unnecessary, and should be reworded thusly.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Damn is an expletive, a dam is a large wall used to stop water.

You break out of something, not brake.

Raiding. Looting. Plundering. All synonyms, by the way.
I believe the word you were looking for was riding.

Kidnapped. With two Ps.

This is getting really interesting. At this rate I'll have to pull out some popcorn soon.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Now I see it. And now I feel stupid for not seeing it sooner.
Seems promising.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
The literal translation is "The Village Hidden In The Leaves."
I think the official translation is "The Hidden Leaf Village"
Leaves is not the plural of leave.

I don't see how this qualifies as AU. Yet. This may be intentional on your part, I don't know.

Despite the criticism, I think I am going to enjoy reading this. I'll be keeping an eye out for typos that slipped through the cracks :P
Lacrima234 chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Please continue soon.
Nicholas chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
i know this is exclusively naruhina but could you make the following girls join whirlpool isaribi kin fu karin & fugai i hope you update soon so we can see naruto give gato a reason to fear the whirlpool village and to seeing sasgay make an ass of himself again i just hope sai is smart enough to know insulting naruto and his team would get him killed if not well sai it was nice knowing ya.
kazuki2292 chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter
MythicGR66 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
please update soon
knitted web chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Cool story!
g chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
dude you have to give them naruto nicknames like pery-sage/ero-sennin and baa-chan or closet-perve
g chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
i guess hes gonna go to leaf and doall his missions
G chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
was naruto sleeping
G chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
is moon country a real place in naruto
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »