Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
PrototypeMarc627 chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
It's been over a year. When are you going to update?
icefox chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
Nice story I like the pace you have set and it a great new twist on canon events.
rndomReader chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
I've noticed that it has been a while since this story has been updated.. Is it abandoned mr author?
Fuck Lee chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
I like the idea that you made up the namikaze clan which isn't actually clan and I also like that he found fellow uzamaki
DareIAsk chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
At this point in time, I am only going to make one comment. As there are beyond two thousand reviews for this fic, I am not going to peruse them with a fine-toothed comb to see if anyone else has brought up this specific issue. If it has already been brought up, than fine. If it is fixed later on in the text, that's great but I would suggest that you return to the early chapters and get them fixed as well, because it's pretty distracting and a little annoying, too:

"All punctuation - periods, question marks, exclamation marks and/or commas - belong inside of the quotation marks whenever a character is speaking." - Like so. "Most of the time (not all the time, but for a large majority of it), the speech text ends like this".

~DareIAsk
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
I Love this fic, its really good, and i dont think you made naruto overpowered he's just right please make more its such a good story
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
You use Saito's signature move to beat Sasuke... awesome man, never saw that one coming.
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
So are you gonna have Guy and Sanosuke have a taijustu battle or is that not going to happen
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
Hahaha HISTORY'S MOST TERRIFING COMBO!
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
This chapter could be said to be rather vindictive... in a satisfying way. Also, couldn't help but wonder if we'll ever see a confrontation between Touchoumaru, History's Strongest Mouse vs Tora, The Demon Cat?
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
The only real error I've seen so far is when Sasuke confronts Hinata in the ally way after graduating. Hinata says "I. . MARRY. YOU." Since Kiba, Shino, or Naruto didn't adversely react I assume she was suppose to say WON'T. Other than that, this fic has been a real pleasure to read. I like the premise very much and the story progression has been just right. I'm anxious to see how you will pull off Naruto's "debut" with the Leaf Village.
SoraNoKitsune24 chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Please continue this amazing story. I can't get enough of it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
PLEASE update soon as I really love this story! It's got a got a great amount of NaruHina fluff and the plot is just brilliant. I also like the jealous Sasuke (I find that really funny)! Please update as soon as you can as I'm getting really addicted to this story!
phantom phan109 chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
I actually started to cry because he finally got his family he's always wanted ... That's something I'm glade he got...but the thing is how can no one see he looks like his father
Sy-chan chapter 17 . 5/11/2015
All your chapters are great and I really want to find out what happens so although it's been like a year could you please continue? :3
2,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »