Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
love it, great job
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Awesome chapter.
TwiceMarked chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Aww, the poor kids, getting forced into a loveless marriage...they're so naive at that age, aren't they? Liking the revealed bloodline and loving the new chapter. Update soon!
Inohawk chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Nice chapter. I like the chakra chains being part of the bloodline. I'm looking forward to more.
Chewie Cookies chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Damn...Hope things get better for the two of them soon...

Keep up the good work!
ruhiko chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
AWE~! I'm looking forward to reading when hey finally meet~~! O
The Three Stoogies chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
a good chapter update soon
devilzxknight86 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Good chap. I wonder how the meeting will go
annea101 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
you play wow? what a coincidence so do i.
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Armory of the Ethereal Body

or

Bukiko no Yuutai
Lucem Yoru chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Nice, look forward to Naruto and Hinata meeting. I think I got a few name sugestions but my friends tell me I have absolutely no naming talent so feel free to completely ignore them xD.

Celestial Vessel. (For the healing and longevity.)

Eternal Armory. (This is also a sugestion for the jutsu you mentioned, Imagine mastering this and start tossing around weapons as if they were candy.)

Enigma. (Stupid I know, but as their kekkei genkai is unique I found it a bit fitting.)
ooblah chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
love this story but...WHEN THE FUCK ARE U GONA UPDATE?
Aki666 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Hmm...I've thought of this story line before but it differs greatly from your. It's a even better story line. Well I know that I enjoyed reading this story so far and I hope to see what happens next.

But first a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne~!
2,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 138 .. Last Next »