Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
this is a bit silly but I love me some Uzumaki clan stories
Noa Nee chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Biggst- Sensei for Sano. Psycho-Sensei for Shigure. Glasses-Sensei for Uryu (perfectly captured his character by the way) Red-Sensei for Kurama. Grouchy- Sensei for Hiei. Stripped hat-Sensei for Urahara. In my opinion those sound like nicknames Naruto would come up with. If you wat battle nicknames of something then I got those too. Mountain of Whirlpool for Sano. Hell's Seductress for Shigure. God's Shot for Uryu. Red Hunter for Kurama. Goblin Killer for Hiei. I know I know some are kindda lame, but..eh what can you do? Please update!
Ruler Of The Pyro chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I like all the random bleach references
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Can't wait for more. This is going to be one of the best fics I'm going to be reading. I just know it.

C.D.
joesly25 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
awesome story
joesly25 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very well done! Cant wait to read the rest!
NarutoFreak213 chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
LOL you got Shigure's character perfectly. I think it's great how your using characters from other mangas. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
NarutoFreak213 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
WOW... I actually cried a little there. I liked how the Hyuuga got shot down. I keep liking this story more every chapter.
NarutoFreak213 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I Love that Kenshin is such a bad-ass! I like how you handled the council. I kind of thought the Hokage was going to be evil or something but I guess not. great chapter! please don't make it a harem! Hina/Naruto only please!
NarutoFreak213 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
WOW! I love how you used was weird to see captain Yamamoto as kind old man but it worked. this is a good fic.
NarutoFreak213 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Nice history of the Uzunaki.I'm interested in what you do with Whirlpool and the Uzumaki Clan.
NarutoFreak213 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this idea! its not something I have seen before.
mis4tunedorphan chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
awesome story it was an instant fav
Laesk chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
intesting. i look forward to reading more. thank you
Sterata chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
wow never read a fic where the Whirlpool village was still around, great concept and good job writing.
2,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 138 .. Last Next »