Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
What is Hiei's problem? Keep going.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
When I read the name of the place I was like, 'omg, you've gotta be kidding me! you're cutting it pretty close there'.
The Three Stoogies chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
a great chapter cant wait to read what happens next
Evillevi chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Shigure the sadist. uruhara the unbeatable Sano. Tree hugger Kurama. Hiei the shorty . Nice update BTW
Zelga Lim Li chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
yehey!

an update

i've been checking every now and then for it..

thanks a lot)

btw, where did you based naruto's other teachers. i'm only familiar with kurama, hiei and sanosuke? *thinking hard*
MugetsuIchigo chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
nice chapter! was coming up with names soooo hard that you put Bleach characters in? lol update soon! I have a few names in mind...
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Frist off love the story, second good job on the Uzumaki clan the really could wipe the leaf off the map LOL. I for one love how you have given them a sword style that can't be taken by those Uchiha and their freaky eyes LOL.
Breaniver chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
excellent chapter, good use of characters.
for nicknames, i suggest oni, or ogre, for sano. for the reason, look up an anime called fuushigi yuugi and the character within called tamahome.
for hiei, i would suggest youryu, or dark dragon, for rather obvious reasons.
jacohuff chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
nice! i was wondering how you would do the training and i have to say i liked it good story. please update soon!
Meck Viking chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
now that is an all star lineup of teachers. i didnt reconise the one that was tossing serukin at him though. kinda reminded me of a monotone anko with her teaching methods. overall good chapter.
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Ahhh, nice chapter. Very nice. I can't wait to see Naruto and Hiant ameet each other. That'll be interesting.

Good work overall.
stormingnight chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
wow... shigure's crazy like... a monotone anko?
Chewie Cookies chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Lol, I remember Shigure from where she's from. You did a good job of portraying her in character!

Keep up the good work!
Warrior of Spectra chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Love the story! Please update soon!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
aww (: naruto-kun rescued! nice start! i realllly really wish naruto won't like konoha tho.. maybe like sarutobi but hates the rest of the populace or something... naruto should be super awesome n strong that he can detect and fight against anbu... if he ever got into trouble.. and also he should like... have a special sword style, that Hiten style? be a genius at it would be nice too :D like he got the grip right fast and was a natural.. -giggles- n hinata should be confident and not meek, that meekness should be an identity she created to make ppl underestinate her :D and sasuke should be... er... either rescued by the uzumaki's.. or died sometime somewhere.. or else he'd most likely just ruin everything.. again ._."

ANYWAY! update pliz! i have like lots of ideas running lol. i'll check up on u again soon (: hopefully u updated by then

~-~