Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
SoraNoKitsune24 chapter 17 . 5/22
Please continue this amazing story. I can't get enough of it!
PLEASE update soon as I really love this story! It's got a got a great amount of NaruHina fluff and the plot is just brilliant. I also like the jealous Sasuke (I find that really funny)! Please update as soon as you can as I'm getting really addicted to this story!
phantom phan109 chapter 5 . 5/18
I actually started to cry because he finally got his family he's always wanted ... That's something I'm glade he got...but the thing is how can no one see he looks like his father
Sy-chan chapter 17 . 5/11
All your chapters are great and I really want to find out what happens so although it's been like a year could you please continue? :3
TinkaPrime chapter 17 . 5/12
Really wish to read more this story is so cool.
Great chapter 17 . 4/29
I like it, but... I think this Naruto will have trouble mastering Kurama's chakra and maybe Senjutsu. He's a bit too resentful. I hope he learns to forgive, even if he never forgets. Looking forward to more!
ilanit.harary chapter 17 . 4/24
please UPDATE!
ilanit.harary chapter 13 . 4/24
kill sasuke! or injure him badly!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 4/22
You sneaky devil! You slipped Rurouni in here! Please tell me Kenshin is Naruto's uncle.
Ziodyne967 chapter 13 . 4/20
I dont know what to say about Sasuke in this chapter. I mean, i dont think he would be thinking about repopulating his clan at this time as he is too preoccupied with 'I NEED MOAR POWWER!' Thought process.
Ziodyne967 chapter 11 . 4/20
I dunno how i feel about you borrowing so much characters from other Anime...
Ziodyne967 chapter 8 . 4/20
Aww man! This chapter was kinda lackluster for me. I was sooooo hoping Naruto would do something crazy and embarrass himself. His teachers could totally put some crazy ideas in his head by accident and BAM instant comedy! I wanted to see Hinata faint afterwards. Just the thouht makes me lol :3
Ziodyne967 chapter 7 . 4/20
Idk why, but im getting some deja vu vibes from this chapter...

I like the story so far though:)
Ziodyne967 chapter 5 . 4/20
Now this is where the real fun begins! XD
Ziodyne967 chapter 3 . 4/19
This is a jice setup you got goung here! :)

I hope you dont dissapoint with the coming chapters cuzz ill be reading this throughout the night tonight!
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »