Reviews for Naruto: Heir of Whirlpool
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/18
Queen-B-9 chapter 1 . 4/11
LOVE it great chapter!
Everything was perfect !
Please keep it up this ou is awesome !
rhizz17 chapter 17 . 3/15
update please
thebestoftherest chapter 17 . 3/14
Love this story, good call on the light saber (I don't care what it call I the anime it is a light saber), do want to see how the chunin exam will be or the tsundae mission, please continue.
Lorien Legacy chapter 17 . 3/3
are you ever going too update?
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 3/1
Interesting story but the story is getting extremely unrealistic. The Uzamaki are larger then a great village, stronger then any hidden village, capable of killing thousands of ninja instantly, and it apparently has places more beautiful then anywhere else in the world. Not only that but it has impossible defenses, the largest bridge, the largest city, and the greatest wealth. There should be a limit to the strength. Otherwise, the story is boring to read. What is the interest in reading stories when there is no challenge? Instead of making a "god-like" character. You have made a "god-like" city. Stories with these types of characters end up getting boring and stagnant because no one can pose a challenge to the main characters. In this case, the Uzumaki. I suggest nerfing the Uzumaki a bit so that the story remains interesting.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 3/1
Not a huge fan of the samurai in this story. From everything that is shown in the Naruto Universe, Samurai are far weaker then Ninja. Making the story revolve around samurai and stating how strong they are compared to the ninja seems very unrealistic and farfetched (although realism might be a little hard to come by since we are taking about ninja). It just seems that adding the Samurai into the story in this way goes against the essence of the Naruto Universe.
Travesti chapter 17 . 2/26
I love this story! I honestly think it's all encompassing, without plot holes, realistic wifh suspension of disbelief, and absolutely genius! Please please please, continue writing it!
Reality check chapter 2 . 2/19
Why?" the girl asked, with her voice muffled by his Kimono, "why don't you love me? Why won't you love me?"

"Because you don't love me," Naruto stated causing Hinata's head to snap up so fast, the blond thought it would break.

"How could you say that!" Hinata asked, completely unaware that she had not stuttered. "I've always loved you! Ever since the academy! You gave me strength and courage! I-"

"Only saw what you wanted to see," Naruto interrupted her, "you saw the side of me that was loud, obnoxious and was not afraid to scream about how he would be Hokage at the top of his lungs. You were so fixated on this image of me and felt that I was something to strive for, so you put me on a pedestal. As something you would always watch from afar, but never touch, which was why you were too afraid to talk to me."

"That's not true at all!" Hinata shook her head, "I saw you as something I wanted to be! Something to strive for…"

"Which is what you do when you place someone on a pedestal," Naruto interrupted in a soft voice. "Hinata what you saw was not me, not all of me anyway. You saw the parts of me that you wanted; because that side of me was everything you were not. You felt that if you could just be near me, then maybe you would gain some of my strength. Am I right?"

Hinata gave a hesitant nod, since that was true. Ever since she had seen his loud and proud attitude, she had begun to admire the boy. She had taken to following him, because just watching the blond had given her strength to go on. He was what she felt she wanted to be, she wanted the courage he would show even when the world had tried to stomp on that courage. That never give up attitude, that's what she wanted to have for herself.

"That's exactly what I mean, that's not real love. You wanted me to be your strength, your courage, to be able to lift you up when you could not do it yourself." Naruto shook his head, "what you have to understand is that by trying to use me for your strength, you end up weakening your own."

Hinata's eyes widened as what Naruto said began to sink in, "what do you mean?"

"Hinata I can give you no more strength then a soldier pill can give you chakra, yes you may gain a temporary boost by relying on me. But in the end it's only a passing feeling and can never give you the strength you are looking for. What would happen if you were on a mission that went bad, all of your comrades were incapacitated and you were the only one capable of protecting them and completing the mission. What would you do if I wasn't there to give you that pick me up? If you had to rely on your own strength to carry on, only you had been relying so much on me that your own strength failed."

Hinata looked at Naruto with wide eyes as his words were tossed around in her head, it was painful to admit but she realized he was right. All this time she had been trying to rely on Naruto instead of herself, even when he was gone her thoughts were on the blond. It was like he had become some drug or a crutch as he said. Because truthfully all she had been trying to do was emulate the blond in front of her. It was enough to make her feel sick, "I really am weak," Hinata muttered as tears formed in her eyes again.

"You are not weak Hinata," Naruto said in a firm voice, as he placed his hands on the girl's shoulders. Hinata looked up at Naruto as he spoke, "you just have yet to come into your own strength, but it's there. However you need to find the right reasons to gain that strength, which are not to impress a boy."

"What are your reasons?" Hinata asked, hoping that if she knew the reasons of someone else, she could try to find out her own.

"At first my reason was simply because I wanted to be acknowledged, it was stupid but that was why I tried so hard." Naruto's eyes began to glaze over and his voice softened as he continued, "however as time went on and I gained people who did acknowledge me, my reasons changed." Naruto looked at Hinata, "now I fight and gain strength so that I can protect the people who are most important to me. The people who I have found a family in, the Konoha eleven, the people I met in my travels… it's for them I try to get stronger, so that I can protect them."

Hinata was silent for a moment as she thought about her reasons, really thought about them. Now that she was thinking a little more clearly, she realized that what she had been doing was no better than when Sakura and Ino had tried to gain Sasuke's affection. Everything she had done was for Naruto, but now that Naruto made her realize this she did not really have a reason… or did she?
Evaeb22 chapter 17 . 2/15