Reviews for Guilt
Michi uk chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
You had me hooked from the moment i started reading this great story, couldn't even stop to give a review until now, poor Danny taking everything on his shoulders, blaming himself for everything that went wrong. So glad Jack and the others were able to make him see sense and eventually start to heal. Thanks!
juho69 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
I really did enjoy this! Good characterisations, well-written story, especially about the team's friendship, emotional without being soppy. Poor Danny, how he suffers!
mirella chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I cannot believe it ! I am looking regularly at wat fanfict and I have read another story you wrote and I have looked at your profile so I have seen the stories you have couldn't I notice this great story? Anyway I have just finished reading it. Love the team together again, caring for each other, which didn't happend after season 4.

Thanks for this story. Hope you will write another one with Danny soon. CIAO ! Mirella
mirella chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Geez...great, extraodrinary story!COngratulations! I have never understood what Danny did wrong since he had no other choice but talking to the kid and Jack's reaction was not the one I expected from a good boss. I will wait for the rest of the story with great impatience! Hope to see Martin and Danny as they used to be. Their characters died the day of the ambush. Brava ! Brava ! Brava ! As you can see I am Italian, from Torino. Looking forward to your amazing story !Update as soon as you can, please !I am gonna tell about your story to some good friends of mine who love Danny as much. CIAO ! Mirella Torino - Italy.
Kimberleah chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Thanks for taking the time to finish this story up! I know how much effort it takes. I appreciate it!