Reviews for Unexpected Variables
So it still all has to be Booth's way or no way, why even bother with the last couple chapters?
I HATE that Brennan has to do ALL the adjusting to 'be a real person' or whatever bullshit Booth is selling.

You won buddy, you can have your cake and eat it too. She asked you to marry her despite her not actually feeling a need for it. And what do you do? 'Oh Bones, I want to say yes, but your reasons are bad so... no.' He's the type of guy that has to have everything HIS way.
Okay seriously, what is up with making people who follow NEEDED privacy rules into villains in this story? Would you be okay if any stranger walked off the street and claimed to have tight to information on your child? No? Sure, the principal could have been less confrontational about it and frankly should have a reprimand for speaking to an emergency contact like that, but its not the privacy rules in the wrong here, its the principal.
I hate when doctors are portrayed as bad guys for following HIPPA.
mi.bonnie.s chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
P
geraghtyvl chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
Another read of your fabulous story. Just as good the second time around!
Adelled chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
I read this twice and loved it even more the second time.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
I really enjoyed this, and the other stories that I have just found. Thanks for writing more satisfying stories than we were stuck with onscreen.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
awesome story
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Now I'm crying. You definitely know how to write. I love this story, and hate that it's over... Please keep writing. I love this show! It's the only thing I watch; my guilty pleasure! I just recently discovered FF, and can't get enough; another guilty pleasure... I find an author and read all of their stories. I have one more of yours left. They have all been amazing. This has by far been my favorite! Thanks for doing what you do and please continue.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Perfection! You have nailed the characters dead on!
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Of course he turned on the siren again... I am so enjoying this story. I am also glad this is a completed story... Yea for me...
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
This was an amazing chapter. It had me laughing one minute and awwwwwwwing the next. The interaction with Hodgins and Angela was hilarious and so them...and B & B, so them... Really enjoyed this one! Fantastic...
Nerdy NB chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Awwwww! 3
Lady chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Yes! PS love the ring in the gun safe. It's so Boothy.