Reviews for SSX: Snowboard Supercross
Zuni chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
Just finished. Absolutely amazing, I want more!
iheartdonuts chapter 31 . 1/11/2013
Ugh, I am seriously going to miss reading this once it's over! I mean, yeah I can always re-reading but it just won't be the same. :c This is amazing Fanatic, I'm really glad you took your time with this story and everything that comes with it: character development, interaction, plot, and most importantly - timing.

And holy cow 110,000?! Well done! I can't wait for the next update. I'm the type who doesn't really like OCs of any fandom, but Roxanna is surely the exception. She's probably the only OC I'll like to see in future SSX games. She totally rocks!
BattleN3TWORK chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
I'm sorry but I just had to re-review after I had finished reading it. This story is incredible so far. Loving every moment of it. I love how you have implemented so many Tricky characters, as well as subtle touches of MacXKaori, MobyXZoe and included a very well thought out statement from Kaori about how people need to realize that she has grown up. The plot is SO WELL THOUGHT OUT and the race chapters are adrenaline filled and fun to read. I don't mean to sound like a suck up, but my respect for you as an author, an SSX fan and basically a user on this site has risen higher than anything I ever expected anyone to achieve.

You should be very, very proud of yourself. I plan to read anything else you may write.
BattleN3TWORK chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Really good story, you've really developed the character of Roxanne well. I also really like her interactions with Elise and the other contestants. I think that this story could honestly be one of the best ones I've read in the SSX category.
iheartdonuts chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
Okay, WOW. Fanatic (is it okay if I still call you that?) I wanted to wait until the latest chapter to review but I just HAD to review now.

Uh, WHOA. My mind is blown here! What you did to the classic characters left me speechless. The 'tear-jerkers' were great. The moments regrading the fans and how much they've changed amazed me, mainly because of how well written they were but also how there's so much reality to them. I have to admit though, I'll wish you would have mention Psymon's On Tour change; like the fling with Allegra and how he become a crybaby when he got dumped after words. However, this was truly written so so beautifully. The little confrontation between Roxanne and Allegra in the previous chapter was so intense! I absolutely loved it.

And yes, everything came to a massive surprise Fanatic. Everything. I'm literally at the edge of my seat here. This is probably the best SSX fanfic out there. Even with a OC in, it's really something special. :)

[Roxanne is an amazing original character by the way!]
Elextrix chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
So now I really am interested in the story! I'll be honest and admit I haven't read through most of it, but this chapter was just so phenomenally written, it's easy for me to visually capture the situation the character are dealing with.

I really want to see 'Roxanne's' secret is, but I'm not even going to look back so I can anticipate the secret and go "NO WAY!" along with the other characters ;3

I see 'Roxanne' is now a candidate in the running for most psychotic character (Sorry Psymon...maybe next time). You made 'Roxanne' probably one of my favourite characters in the SSX Universe, and considering there's a lot of characters I love in there (Marisol, Seeiah, Mac, Brodi, Elise and all of the female guest characters in the original SSX game), that's quite the superb accomplishment.

Well done, and keep up the great work!
Elextrix chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Hey. Probably a little late with this, but I love how you included the Guest Characters for the original SSX game (such as Macy, Saskia, Polly, Molly, Ruby, etc.)

You managed to give them each a personality and made sure they each had an effect on the reader. You did a superb job in my eyes :)

The only thing I will critique you on is that Macy is actually a girl. The guy you're referring to in Macy's picture is actually Jurgen, who was a character for SSX and a cheat character for SSX 3.
guess who chapter 25 . 5/2/2012
N_R73 here!

Something big? The most climactic? That is SO what she said!

Anywho, no, I definitely wasn't expecting THAT, so kudos to you to surprising me!

Somehow, you got foreshadowing and a cliffie in the same chapter. Amazing.

Liked all the comments, reactions, explanations, everything was great and understandable!

Nice job again! P
iheartdonuts chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Ah finally the next chapter! I was starting to wonder if the new SSX game had token over the whole SSXfanfiction community...I mean, there's no other reason why this place is so lonely. ;D

Anywho, great chapter! It's a shame it was rather short tho. Still, I enjoyed it verry much. HOPEFULLY we'll get the next chapter soon. c:

As for the new game...I love it, but sadly I'm not in love with it as I still am with Tricky/3. 3 But I still love the new game; I guess I'm just happy the series is back after so many years. :)

Keep up the good work fanatic!
former shadowtailsrox1224 chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
Yes! I'd like another chapter!

I'm so glad it's back! But I forget, is that Nichols guy the one that was dead in that pokemon chair thingie? Just tell me on psn, and also check my fitz roy record too. :)

Well yeah, no game can be perfect, single player game, always disconnecting, can't play without a connection really, outfits are kinda repetitive, etc., but its really difficult so it will keep me busy. But I can't get my stupid music to work!

Oh, btw I'm gonna rewrite my sssx story, and figure out some other stuff eventually.

Well, yeah, pretty excited for next 'chappie' now, and even though this one was weirdly short, I luved it. So, good job again! P
shadowtailsrox1224 chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
! There MUST be 2 chapters! THERE MUST!

Anyways, I don't get mentioned too? ) Eeh, that's ok... *Sniff*

Um, wow... That was a good chapter. That was like, the best one without actual boarding in it. It was entertaining alright. This is DEFINITELY the problem of this story. And now Viggo's going to get shot! That should be fun to read! 3

Well, yeah, obviously keep this amazement going. I can't wait for next week's DOUBLE update! Pleeeeeeeease! P
Dudeman Jones chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
Stumbled into this looking for SSX stuff, and WOW this has been a fun read. Good thinking on actually making a mechanism behind how tricks provide speed boost, as well as fleshing out a lot of other equipment and mechanisms in the SSX universe. Definately going onto my bookmark bar. Keep up the good work!
shadowtailsrox1224 chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
Don't worry, I didn't die, nor did I forget the story I love!

Don't change ANYTHING in your writing. I love it the way it is, and it's gonna be the best SSX story ever! I'm going to try to challenge that a bit with the new story, but yours'll still be better. 8P

This chapter was really funny in my opinion, which I really liked. I'm also seeing all the SSX 2012 references you're making, like Psymon's clothes and Zoe's Rockies with tons of trees. I really get amused with it.

So yeah, keep it up, and we now have the same number of reviews! I think that's pretty cool. I'll mention you in my new story, since it's a snowboarding league, and you'll get more readers too? I hope so.

Well, please PM me once. Make it really long, I miss hearing from you. Just make sure you send it AFTER 10pm YOUR TIME, and NOT on the WEEKEND! Ok, again, you obviously did an excellent job, -I knew you would- and talk to you! P
Chaos Controller15 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Hey there!

This story is really cool. I like the action, adventure, everything. It's a well written story that I can't wait to read more of. Keep up the great work!
iheartdonuts chapter 21 . 12/24/2011
:D I lovvvvvvvvve the Sonic reference! I'm a huge Sonic fan and seeing a little reference being input into a SSX story makes me happy :DD And no, that's not a double chin in my smiley, haha.

Anyway, great chapter! I don't find it hard to understand or anything, just...a little confusing? I mean, it's suppose to be sorta trippy at this point, right? The next few chapters should answer my confusion from this chapter. :p Great ending by the way, I diig Roxanne (but not in that way, hahaha). She's different! Keep it up nd happy holidays! :)