Reviews for Chest Pains
I'm sorry for your loss. HM Grayson was amazingly gifted and made me really happy.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/29/2014
Will there be more? I'd love to see Judy's wedding or find out what happens with aleck and Kara.
azilamm chapter 41 . 6/24/2014
Can't help wondering what happened to Levi & Kara's relationship after the few years... LOVE Kara!
Jasmin chapter 41 . 3/1/2014
OMGOMG Quil's daughter is with Baby Ben? so unexpected yet so cute. I'm super curious about how Ben grew up, especially the impact his parents and older brother, and let's not forget the pack had on him. Did he grow up to hate his town like his mom? Did he become a werewolf? I'm kinda hoping he did, just to see how Will and his relationship would have changed from that; nothing like seeing your own dad and brother past fights in your head. Benjamin was such a sweet kid, yet you reference the Lahote temper in this chapter which just makes me extremely interested in how he grew up. Is there any possibility of getting a one shot of him? I wonder if Will still played the dutiful brother around him, or let him see his real sarcastic personality, and what that meant to him. lol clearly I have a lot of thoughts about him.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/5/2013
Ginger's grown so much. And I'm glad that the Uleys didn't fail Artie in the end and showed him all the love they always have for him.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2013
Judy's so cute. I'm so relieved that they'll have their baby.
MargotTenser chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
It's lovely to see Ginger so grown up and happy in her own skin. Her life isn't perfect but it's all hers and she's got a family and people to love. Very satisfying. I loved it. :)
MissEllen chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
I think I like Ginger a little better now than before. I like how you summed it up, she's the Uley's girl. She helps them make sense of the world, for one thing. Will she ever settle down with one guy?

I like the continuation of the story as much as the story itself.
Tara Maria chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
Another amazing update. :)
Tara Maria chapter 40 . 12/3/2013
So happy your back! ! Love it. And love the end. :)
brankel1 chapter 41 . 12/2/2013
I love it.
Fan no. 1 chapter 41 . 12/1/2013
You really outdid yourselves with the individual epilogues. I don't know if you're coming out with more, but I sincerely hope that you are. It's really nice to get a point of view that isn't Levi's, or a member of the Pack's, (i.e. Ginger). Still, I hope that if you are continuing the epilogues, you'll do one for Levi. It just…it seems like, since it started with Levi, it should…end with him? Maybe? Never mind, rambling. : )

Nonetheless, you did a great job. I liked Ginger's about as much as I liked Francine and Brian's, (and I loved their's, because you never really hear from the Uley twins [set no. 1] as much as you do from, say, Will).

Still, this was a really great way to wrap this story, (and, maybe, series), up. It really provides some closure, and explanations, and, well- It shows that there's more to life, even werewolf life, than being a teenager. Or, to shorten it, that life goes on. (I think you can see that with Will, especially, which was why I was so happy he sort-of-got-together with Fran.)

Anyway, fantastic job! I loved it! (As usual.)
GlossyGal chapter 41 . 12/1/2013
Is the story over? I'm still kind of curious though maybe just greedy for more of these characters. :)
notyetanotheralias chapter 41 . 12/1/2013
im so sad to see this story end! pls pls pls continue writing for us? (yes, im that selfish - but with excellent taste, too!)
GlossyGal chapter 41 . 12/1/2013
I'm glad Art was able to come out to his family and they handled it well. I hope his dad does it well. Judy always smoothes things out. Nice to see ginger happy too.