Reviews for Visits to room 423
angelalazhou chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Continue, update, plz do something! This is the most intresting I've read so far!
LexiLex24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Just amazing. Your fics made me ship Bobby and Amelia. I had never even thought about it until I read your stories. Which are all equally great! P.S I can't quite remember and forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the one who wrote that unfinished story about Amelia going missing and then Nick came to the crew really upset and asked them for help. I'm guessing it's you because in the story, Nick explained that Amelia got pregnant by an American exchange student while she was at Oxford and he went back before she could tell him. It also said that Nick's family was also rich. I believe it was called "License to Steal"? You're the only one who used this back story in any fic that I know of. If you aren't the one who wrote that please disregard this, but if you are, would you please reconsider re-posting it? I REALLY liked it. If you took it down because you thought it wasn't good, it had some great potential. If you got writer's block you can P.M me. I'll co write with you. If you would really rather just leave that story in the past, I hope you write something new soon! ;)
yay chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is not what I was expecting, and really great.
Silver Inklett chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Fantastic job! There aren't a whole lot of fics for this series, and to see one so well done makes me so happy, you don't even know. Hopefully you'll continue to write for this series, because you do a fantastic job!
StarPhire27 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It was good. I liked it but there were a few mistakes. Like in paragraph two... did you mean the light turned green? And also when Bennett and Bishop first met and she said the was better than this guy in a full body cast you used the wrong word. You put 'them' instead of 'than'. But other than those two mistakes it was good -