Reviews for Running Wild
JazzyJazzinator chapter 4 . 3/29
My goodness! Great story so far; please write more?
Oh, Perceptor! XD
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Can't wait for the next chappy!
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Update. I really like this fic, so please update!
flying.otter chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I find your story very interesting. You have many twists and turns in it that I did not expect. I am very curious about many things that could happen in your story, such as the background stories behind some of the autobots.
ghost-writer-88 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I must say that I have found this fic to be intriguing and am anxious to see how it ends. Will you be finishing it?

I also like the perspective of Ratchet as a pleasure mech and Wheeljack as a former slave. It adds some depth to their characters that are often not seen in other fiction.
Lithium223 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
-squeals- an update! oh i just love percy at the end. he's definitly not shy about what he likes. mirage better make a move.

more please!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
WHY ISNT THERE ANOTHER CHAAAAPTER!

NUUUUU!

Plleaaaasse...please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please!

I will love you foreverrrr if you make another chapter! :DDDDDDDDD
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
odsgrkgpergpoekjgr

Epic chapter!

Love every single thing about it! :DDDDD
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
*laughs manicaly*

oh my gods..this is so funny!

so so so funny...

loved this, as pernoraml, YOU GIVE ME THIS AS BRITHDAY PRESENT!

this is YAY!
GrimsonAshes chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I've been putting off reading this fic for one reason or another though mostly it was that the description turned me off for some reason. I am finding out, as the saying goes, not to judge a book by it's cover because I found it to be a great read!

And an interesting one as well!

I love your work and cannot for the next update!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Lol love it! Good ol' Percepter and his cute little crushes... XD maybe Mirage should actually make a move an obvious move on Hound, ge could be one of those dense types like a certain tactician we know... -_-'
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I always love the idea that Percy acts all nice and respectable, but has a seriously repressed kinky side.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Gahh! I did not think Perceptir would ever say somethig

like that! Hahaha what a nice conversation ;) I'm really glad you updated! This is a really cool idea for a story and I hope the next chapter is up soon! Amazing writing, I love it's I much!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
More please! Haha this is a great story :) I've never heard of the Pleasure Mech idea before! I hope Ratchet can be free one day...and be with the Twins ;P haha
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I can't wait for the next! _